AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Hayati London

I used this app to add size charts to my Store. I highly recommend this app. Better than paid apps. And their customer service is excellent.... :) Thank you Roger to help me as soon as possible.....

Momanda

Floating size chart button is so cute and easy to be find by customers! You don’t need to make a special size chart. There are many types of product size charts for you to choose from in this app, and it’s super easy to set up.

SAYMORN

This is a very good clothing add-on, and the staff Fennic is also very enthusiastic. It is highly recommended for everyone to use.
Thank jasmine and fennic very much for their help. After the store changed the theme, the size chart could not be displayed. They helped me. Thank you very much.

Lagoped

The app does the job for our styles on the website and tracks clicks. Assistance is helpful for the setup !

Well Health Hub

Very useful applications and the staff is amazing, they'll help you in seconds to customize your site as you desire. Can't say anything but positive things about this application.

Materialistic Materials

I found this app for a quick and simple solution to adding a sizing guide to my site. It took less than 30 minutes and any questions or problems I had were quickly solved with easy and great customer service.

ubekeen

Fennic helped me solve the problem of size display. The tools are very easy to use and trustworthy. Thank you!

J. Lea Boutique

I used app for a size chart and needed help, so I used chat for help. My rep was Drake and he was so much help ! Drake made it easy and fast and he was so patient with me !

katiana

I was facing an issue with my size chart it was not showing on the Shopify store. I asked to support and "Drake" helped me to fix it. Great App, great service!

AHMOSSY

Fennic assisted with my size chart option very quickly and professionally. Also there 24/7 support is very fast!