AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

StudioForMen

Location Australia

Great App. More importantly i had an issue where the size charts disappeared from shopify and i could not seem to remedy myself. I Messaged support team and they resolved issue with in the hour without any input from me. Well Done

healthwellbeing.store

fantastic, customer support is amazing candace was so good thank you, instant help just when I needed it

In Dogs We Trust Co

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is very good. I had some problems with displaying a table on mobile in the size modal. but the support team solved it very fast :)
I highly recommned it !

Pimp My Pet Canada

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I love this app! It is so easy to use and has awesome results! I highly recommended this app if you want your site to look like a pro!

KikiSexyCurvy

Thank you Roger for showing me to find image icon. Support was so quickly to assist me. Nice Free app!!

Juz Fitness

Location Singapore

App is easy to use and customer service is very willing to help with issues. Definitely recommend this app.

HarringtonWear International

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love the app and its cofigurations. The support team is super awesome, they reply quick and work in the issue ASAP. Thank you avada for the this awesome app and amazing customer support.

Surplus SG

Location Singapore

App is very user friendly. Customer support was quick and efficient to resolve size chart display issue.

Kinder Kouture

This is the perfect app to help our customers recognize our sizing. The tab as well as the icons are very visible, and easy to install. Support was there in less then two minutes to help out without taking all day. Thanks so much. I really appreciate the hard work.

Bantu’s Motif

The size chart app was easy to implement. Very easy to set up the parameters. Also, the support team is very quick to respond to questions or issues with the app. When I submitted a request for service on the app, I received communication from them within one day (I sent my inquiry over weekend). The size chart is an essential element of my online clothing and apparel store, and I cannot imagine not having it available for my customers.