AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Liberty Zeal

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the app. I used this on my client's site, and it's just perfect. So easy to set up. You can show it to selected collections and products.

CAINTÉ

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app! It has really helped my business. their costumer support is 10/10! im happy with it.

Booley

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Had some hiccups with the functioning of the app with ad blockers, but the support staff are very helpful and quick (although there are obviously delays due to differences in time zones). Overall the app does a good job at displaying the sizing charts, it's just a little fiddly to get the hang of in the beginning.

Goodcha Kids

Location Netherlands

I love this app, it's very easy to use and provides a nice layout. Great service when you need help!!

Vitule

Very easy to use, just set it up once all of your sizes and then my friend... just about it! Congrats Team AVADA!

Dihamutim

Time spent using app 1 day

excellent app i love it so much it helps me a lot to measure my customers clothes size and reduces returns...

Beach Beb

Location Australia

Easy to use and friendly team to help you when things go wrong. Worth every cent. Look forward to continued work with these guys

A Farley Country Attire

Brilliant app. Easy to install and configure. When we inadvertently changed something in the theme, their support team fixed the problem within minutes.

Rañute-ch

Location Switzerland

Merci pour votre réactivité, l'app est réparé !
L'application fonctionnais très bien, facile d'utilisation presque parfaite si elle ne s'était pas mise a ne plus fonctionner.. impossible d'éditer les campagnes existante, blank page et ne se display plus sur les pages de produit :( pouvez-vous fixer le problème ?

October 7, 2021

Hello, Daisy here

I am so sorry for the issue you encountered! We've taken your feedback seriously and have made some changes to fix the issue. The app is up and your size guide is back now.

We understand your disappointment with the experience you have encountered. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like an opportunity to hear from you again once the issue is resolved.

Please check your email to get our update. Thank you so much for your support!

Best regards,
Daisy

RiznaUK

Time spent using app About 3 hours

app is great but its not showing in my shop page i have tried different methods from the support forum