AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Usborne Books & More Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

A free app that is easy to use. Compared to all of the other apps that didn't tell me I needed to pay until I was 3 size charts in... this one is great! No loop holes

Jin Jacks

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app! This is a very useful app for a non-techie guy like me. Easy to follow along and it blends well with my Shopify theme. Highly recommended!!

RoxetteStore

Location Brazil

Fácil e super eficiente! Recomendo e serei usuário por muito tempo. Opções de formato geral, manual ou automático ara os produtos da loja. E vários produtos são pre cadastrados com seus tamanhos.

Vivaz Fitness

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great and useful app and it is free- which makes it even better! Excellent customer support by Fennic - I recommend it!

ferah

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app for size charts. It's super easy to use and customize, and customer support was super fast at modifying a few things I couldn't manage myself. Totally recommend!

ASENSEOFAHH

LIFE SAVER!!! I opened the store and did not realize until the next day I had no sales chart! Thank you and it was automated!!

bunnyheat.com

A great little app to add your size charts into the home, collection or product pages or a mix of the three. Simple dashboard interface that ensures the correct size charts appear in the correct places in your store. A huge time saver.

Eighty7evenG

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for my store, so yeah it came in clutch.I remember when I used to get over 10 emails a day saying what are the sizes

Inner Artist

Super easy to use! I've been searching countless ways to add a size guide, since we design from scratch! This was hassle free! So happy with it!

Ember&Earth Rainwear

Location Ireland

Great customer care! I had a small issue, wrote to customer service, and it was fixed immediately. The app is awesome too!