Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited April 18, 2022

I had a question about the column sizing and thought it would take ages for the support people to be available if available at all on Easter Monday. Esther was there as soon as I logged into the app and less than 2 minutes later, the question was provided and the issue fixed. Each time I've had a question, they've never let me down!

Squirrl
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 12, 2021

I haven't figured out all the functionality yet, it's huge! But Drake helped me a lot. I had difficulties with setting my size chart, Drake was very kind and helped as much as possible - that is, he did everything himself! A lot of support and my nerves remained with me!)))

varaemara
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 11, 2021

Very supportive team and the app is on spot. It lays out the chart neatly with so many flexible options.

CIEL
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 10, 2021

This app is awesome.
Great ease of use and customization! I recommend with my eyes closed.
Great job !

Ankore
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 10, 2021

Great app to use , it will make the user experience more easy and comfortable, it will save a lot of time and effort. They have a great support team responding immediately to the questions and inquiries , special thanks to Mr. Fennec for his beautiful and professional work.

vavbe.com
Turkey
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 10, 2021

It helps me a lot. And when I have some problems, the assistant, especially Fennic, will always be there to help me and give me great solutions. Highly recommend.

rihoas
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited December 10, 2021

AVADA is easy and simple to use for you and your customers. I had some trouble trying to get my size chart up but I contacted customer service and they responded right away and were able to fix the problem. highly recommend!

CAZZI
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 9, 2021

Avada support have been amazing, particularly Marcus, and have always been very responsive to my requests.

Rose and Harry's
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 9, 2021

This apps really works.. and it´s very easy to set up and use. It-s free, and works for all shopify themes, and it´s free and have a great support.

Brands Democracy
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited December 9, 2021

Very good experience It is worth installing Team responds extremely quickly Thank very much "Fennic"

whaonck