B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Spray.Bike France

Location France

Très bonne app et fonctionnalités complètes pour la gestion d'un B2B, et support réactif pour aider à la configuration et aux corrections.

Magic Darts Wholesale

I have not used the app yet but had a lot of questions on how to get my pricelists set up and Jonas was a great help! He answered my questions promptly and was very pleasant to deal with.

Dudes Factory B2B

Location Germany

The app has a lot of great features and functions that are needed or basics for your B2B business. We are currently setting up the website and the app itself and the whole team of BSS is super helpful, friendly and fast. So far any issue or even little customisations have been done and solved. Super happy so far and and can't wait to finish the last bits to see the final result. Also a shout out to Jonas that is in daily contact with me during the last weeks to set up everything and help me fix problems together with the technical team doing even small customisation (especially Cuong NVM, Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Nguyen Minh Dang) - thanks guys!

KrkcWholesale

Location China

BSS's B2B wholesale solution is fantastic, and I highly suggest it. The support is really amazing – Josephine- the one who supports me is really nice. I’m not going into detail regarding the BSS B2B wholesale solution because it has so many integration options. My advice is to just try contacting Josephine's help. Josephine was quite helpful in assisting me in finding solutions. She is incredibly efficient and exact in her work, as well as helpful and patient. The technician guy Nguyen Van Dong has fixed the issues really well and the complete customizing procedure took only a few days. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to Josephine and Nguyen Van Dong.

Lakeside Clothing Online

The technical team was a great help troubleshooting setup and functionality of this app. Lots of great features make this the go-to app for all kinds of B2B needs. You can control site access with required wholesale registration, create custom pricing and quantity breaks and set other pricing rules. You can even set limited access to products and set special pricing for particular customers. Jonas and Pham Le Minh Tri were great to work with, responsive, and got the job done! Thanks, B2B/Wholesale Solutions Team!

VTA Wholesale

The app works great, Ive decided to move platforms to magento and BSS Commerce has the best support and technical team there is, fast and fixed issues as well as educating me along the way, thanks to Nguyen Ngoc Hai and Jonas, I am in great hands.

A.J. Stone Company Ltd.

This was the only app we could find that provided a solution for our sales reps to creating orders with custom pricing rules. The customer support from Jonas and the Tech support from Cuong NVM was great, and their response time was quick, and and efficient.

METRIO

Location Czechia

We are using this app for almost a year and we had some issues with it but Technical Support and Customer Servis are pretty efficient and the people working there are really nice to talk to and focus on problem-solving, which is highly appreciated :) The interface is easy to use and intuitive. It took us a day to figure out what's where.

yamatoprotec-test

Location Japan

I received great support from Emma and the technicians (Minh Tri and Minh Dang). They respond quickly to the issues I demand and are sure to solve them.
Emma always responds positively and responds quickly.
I think this service and app is perfect for a BtoB shop. 私はEmmaと技術者 (Minh Tri and Minh Dang) から素晴らしいサポートを受けました。彼らは私が要求する課題に対して迅速に対応し、必ず解決してくれます。
Emmaはいつもポジティブに対応し、レスポンスも早いです。
BtoB向けのshopにはこのサービスとアプリは最適だと思います。

Felslindenhof Naturprodukte

Location Austria

The B2B wholesale solution from BSS works great and I highly recommend it. However, the integration support and Emma in particular is outstanding. BSS B2B wholesale solution offers so many integration options that I don't want to go into details about the app here. My recommendation is to just try and contact Emma's integration support. Emma supported me in finding solutions in an absolutely perfect way. She works extremely quickly and precisely, is very helpful and patient. Together with the technician and expert Cuongnvm, new solutions were implemented within hours and the entire customizing process took no longer than a few days. My very special thanks to Emma and Cuongnvm. I'm a business owner and not a software integration specialist. As I started the test period I mentioned that there are a lot of details to customize and I didn't have answers for all customizing needs. Emma patiently supported me. I learned quickly through the transparency and precision of Emma Information. Customizing support by Emma also means to get an intensive training. I have never received such extraordinary support.
In some issues, more complex technical adaptations were necessary, which were coordinated extremely quickly and competently between Emma and Cuongnvm from the technical team. This worked perfectly and delightful. So many thanks to both. I am very happy with our B2B & B2C Integration that works perfectly an highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21