B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

1KFoundersIndia

I was looking for an app that allowed me to lock content behind a transaction and login. I came across B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price. At first the app looks confusing but with their 24 x 7 available and customer friendly team, I was able to implement both my requirements in less than 10 minutes. We shared screenshots over chat and in no time, I had the implementation that I required.

April 21, 2022

Hunde Fitness

Im thankful for your help! Emma & techs Minh Tri & Hoa Xuan Duong have done great jobs helping us customize their app for our needs. I will recommend the app & team to everyone who needs a great solution from B2C to B2B. Thanks again guys for helping us setting up everything,

April 21, 2022

bingltd

We did a major customization for our wholesale side of the website and it was thanks to this app and its support, especially to Emma and Leorio. They both are great and able to give us the customization we need based on the requirements we gave them. Although we are in two different time zones - 12 hours apart, they will get back to me the very next day.

April 17, 2022

Fermento24

Thanks to the tech guy Nguyen Minh Dang and the support agent Jonas for the great support in configuring and solving some problems quickly. The technical guy is very helpful and support manner was awesome. Jonas has helped to clarify the VAT concerns. VAT Display function and Custom Pricing for b2b customers really help. Overall, great app and support, keep it up! Grazie al tecnico Nguyen Minh Dang e all'agente di supporto Jonas per l'ottimo supporto nella configurazione e nella risoluzione rapida di alcuni problemi. Il ragazzo tecnico è molto disponibile e il modo di supporto è stato fantastico. Jonas ha contribuito a chiarire le preoccupazioni relative all'IVA. La funzione di visualizzazione dell'IVA e il prezzo personalizzato per i clienti b2b aiutano davvero. Nel complesso, ottima app e supporto, continua così!

Sylvania France

This is really the one app, that you need if you need to turn Shopify into a B2B shop.
I use it for assinging prices to customer groups
Special B2B customer registration with extra fields
Registration approval for customer service.
The support for this app is also great, they are in a different timezone, but they come back to me with a solution within 1 day to all of my problems so far.
Thanks!

Cashewrella-B2C

Habe die App in meinem neuen B2B Store eingefügt, läuft sehr gut und die Hilfe vom Support war richtig klasse! Schnell und kompetent! Danke Emma and Hoa Xuan Duong! Viele Grüße Udo

Provisions Co-op Wholesale

We use this app to help our wholesale customers have a seamless experience with price breaks and custom pricing. There were several spaces where the app and the new theme we had installed were not working properly together. Emma C. and her team were diligent and extremely responsive in helping us fix all of the errors. Not only were they responsive and diligent, but they worked with us in a way that invited questions and made sure that they were really understanding our needs. The customer service was top-notch.

Quickee

I used this app for my B2B business. Initially I'm empty how to do but app support really good support to me i should mention their name who Emma and the technicians (Minh Tri, Minh Dang and Nguyen Dinh Khanh) are really very support to me to do each and every steps . Thank you so much team

Infinitex GmbH

I used this app to help me providing Tax exempt for my B2B customers. The technical team has set up everything to me in my onlinestore which saved time and effort. Moreover, the app has many other features and function that are defeinately required for every onlinestore. Great support, and highly recommended. the only thing that i did not like is actually the fact the you can not get a single feature, in my case i wanted only Vat exempt while i unfortunately needed to pay to other features which i dont need which made somehow expensive for me.

Pivot Distribution B2B

We are very happy with this app. Right after the installation we had a few issues we couldn't solve ourself, but the support was very helpfull and fast.

March 29, 2022