B2B/Wholesale Solution

B2B/Wholesale Solution

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
BSS Commerce
4.9
August 10, 2022

The support team is excellent they took care of our needs even though the app didn't meet our demands but we still appreciate their help.

Olmox
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 5, 2022

I Use this app to replace 3 apps and works very well. The set up and support are outstanding. I hope they can implement my idea for an additional function but regardless some of the best i have worked with so far.

Family Fabrics B.V.
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 4, 2022

Excellent customer support, this is the second time I have proposed an update on the code, thanks Jonas for listening to my needs patiently, and Nguyen Ngoc Hai, Cuong NVM two technicals for helping me realize my idea quickly

Honey Play Box
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 3, 2022

Die App hat alle Funktionen, die man für einen B2B-Shop braucht und wenn man etwas spezielles braucht oder ein Anliegen hat, ist der Support schnell und kompetent für die Anliegen da. Vielen Dank speziell an die Developer Hoang Van Luan und Pham Dinh Hai und an meine Betreuerin Joy Nguyen für euren Support - ihr wart eine große Hilfe!

B2B-Windelbar
Austria
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 2, 2022

B2B Wholesale Solution has been an affordable and easy solution for us to offer exactly what we needed for our wholesale customers. It has a great range of features. None of the features have been complicated to install just a little lengthy if you do do not want to go out to the top package in terms of customer pricing but understand the app structure and think it is good value for the features.
Customer service has been fantastic. Quick, polite and efficient and have fixed all the issues we have had with install very efficiently. Shout out to Jonas and the tech team Hoa Xuan Duong & Nguyen Dinh Khanh who have helped us with several problems.
Would Recommend the app for any small company looking to open B2B up on their Shopify page.

Locomocean