B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Wholesale Daybreak Seaweed

Thanks to June Nguyen, AnhTV, and Cuong NQ for their professional, courteous, and timely assistance. So far, we're pleased with the app, especially the customer support. June's response time and patience in helping us fit the app's functionality to our specific needs are much appreciated. The quick and helpful support certainly made setting up the app much more straightforward. Thanks again to your whole team for their continued support and thoughtful communication.

TOMIKA

Location China

Great app and nice services. we have bought and tried Shopify wholesale apps. B2B/Wholesale Solution is a powerful and easy-use app we meet. When the app cannot be compatible with our Shopify theme have display errors. June and their dev Phong and Binh to quickly fix the problem, We are happy that enjoy quick response services.

Ceccato spa INwash

Location Italy

The app works great and the assistance is very fast and professional.
The perfect app for a B2B shop!

L'Atelier des Couleurs

Location France

I would like to thank Joy and the developers Nguyen Van Duc and Mai Van Quy very much for their extraordinary work, their always detailed and professional response, their quick response and support during the installation of the application.
They immediately understood our expectations and helped us to customize the application according to our store and our requests.
We are in GMT+7 and we never had to wait more than a few minutes or a few hours to get a response from the team.
I really appreciated the exchanges with them, as well as the proposed solutions and the immediate updates.
The application itself does its job well and has all the features we were looking for. I am happy to recommend BSS Commerce to other Shopify stores looking to set up a wholesale business.

Cadenza Italy

Great app and very helpful and fast support. It does everything I need and it's very easy to configure and get it suited to what you need.

Ask & Embla Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

Developers Trinh Viet Anh & Nguyen Quoc Cuong as well as Jonas as the support agent were very responsive and helpful in working with us to get the wholesale store set up. We are in GMT+8 and we never had to wait more than a few minutes to get a response from the team. Really appreciate the instant replies and updates, as well as the workable solutions offered. The app itself does the job well and has all of the features that we were looking for. Happy to recommend BSS Commerce to other Shopify stores looking to set up a wholesale business.

Bigen USA

I needed an app to create a professional section of my website, where certain customers could apply, get approved by my team, and then have access to special prices after logging in. After a lot of research, and some emails with the BSSCommerce developers and salespeople and others, I installed B2B/Wholesale Solution, and B2B/Login & Lock Pages. It has been going great. The apps do exactly what I need, and the support I get when needed is very prompt and knowledgeable. They have even met with me and shared a screen at one point to help had it set up properly to my customized needs, including to figure out what subscription tier I needed to keep my subscription only to the level necessary. Thanks so much to Joy, and Jonas - the support team, and the dev guys - Trinh Viet Anh, Nguyen Quoc Cuong! highly recommend BSS Commerce apps for your shopify store!

知性女人 Femme Elegante

Location Taiwan

I want to give more than five stars thanks to Jonas, Trinh Viet Anh, and Nguyen Ngoc Hai. ...
The reasons why you MUST choose this app:
1. They are REALLY kind, patient, and consideration
2. They provide efficiency support, even if it's only a simple issue from my end
3. This app is easy to install and set all things up.
4. This app has many useful features for a wholesaler. (For example, if you want to set up a customer tier, it's more than that.)
5. The layout is clear, and easy to find what I want
6. My mother tongue language is Mandarin, and the IME works smoothly when I type in Chinese-Traditional
(I've faced issues when I tried to type in Chinese-Traditional on other apps. But this app didn't.)
7. INSTALL IT!!!!!!! It will save a lot of your time. ...
All the best to B2B/Wholesale Solution

Sunar Home

Location Netherlands

Big thanks to Joy and dev guy Nguyen Van Duc, Vu Phi Hung. Very correct, professional help and support. With their help, you save time and easily understand how to you this app in the future. Joy's answers are quick.

Hugh Maguire

Location Ireland

They offer great support, I needed help with a form and they delivered quickly, the app is very intuitive as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27