B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

Moogoo Creative Africa

I had almost never such a good service. The team, Hoa Duong, Minh Dang, Tuli and Jonas is always available to find a solution to the issue we had. Thanks a lot and don´t change anything!

Organic Trade UG

Hi, we are very happy to use this app. It helps us to safe a lot of time by having the individual customer informations on hand. Emma helped us through the installation process very well. I give her 5 stars too. thanks.

INEX HOME

Bonjour,
J'ai installé l'application il y a déjà quelques mois. Le support technique est disponible pour me guider dans l'installation et le paramétrage de l'application. Encore aujourd'hui, Jonas et Hoa Duong m'ont accompagné dans la mise en place des options, un grand merci pour leur professionnalisme.
Aurélie

Rondo Products

I use this app to set up pricing profiles as well as discounts for specific products by customer. I also use this app to require registration and collect necessary account information up front. The support from the Emma and the development team is fast and they were easy to work with.

testing-projectxoffroad

Customer Support is very helpful, emma walked me thru the whole setup process and helping to fix the issues

Cycle

I installed the app and set up the rules immediately, which more fairly easy to understand, but still had an issue with the custom pricing on the collection page. Luckily Emma and her technician Minh Tri were super quick and fixed me the issue and even game me a walk through in a video call. I am exited to start using it.

ThickTails (Wholesale)

World class support from Jonas and the team... it's important not just to have a great app, but also to have exceptional support... that's what I get from Jonas and the team

BeeZ.nl

The app has been working great for us so far. We did run into a little issue, but Jonas and Dang NM were very quick to respond and fixed the issue within a few hours. Great app with great support!

GO PRIMAL

app works very good and the customer service is outstanding. they replied within minutes and are very helpful to solve any issues we had when setting it up. specially the guys Jonas Nguyen and Hoa Duong were very helpful

I ' m droid

I didn't know if this app would have answered to our needs, so I set up a call with Nhi HTU from BSS and she was super confident with the platform and showed me I could reach my target through their app. Positive Feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12