B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Olmox

The support team is excellent they took care of our needs even though the app didn't meet our demands but we still appreciate their help.

Family Fabrics B.V.

Location Netherlands

I Use this app to replace 3 apps and works very well. The set up and support are outstanding. I hope they can implement my idea for an additional function but regardless some of the best i have worked with so far.

Honey Play Box

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer support, this is the second time I have proposed an update on the code, thanks Jonas for listening to my needs patiently, and Nguyen Ngoc Hai, Cuong NVM two technicals for helping me realize my idea quickly

B2B-Windelbar

Location Austria

Die App hat alle Funktionen, die man für einen B2B-Shop braucht und wenn man etwas spezielles braucht oder ein Anliegen hat, ist der Support schnell und kompetent für die Anliegen da. Vielen Dank speziell an die Developer Hoang Van Luan und Pham Dinh Hai und an meine Betreuerin Joy Nguyen für euren Support - ihr wart eine große Hilfe!

Locomocean

Location Denmark

B2B Wholesale Solution has been an affordable and easy solution for us to offer exactly what we needed for our wholesale customers. It has a great range of features. None of the features have been complicated to install just a little lengthy if you do do not want to go out to the top package in terms of customer pricing but understand the app structure and think it is good value for the features.
Customer service has been fantastic. Quick, polite and efficient and have fixed all the issues we have had with install very efficiently. Shout out to Jonas and the tech team Hoa Xuan Duong & Nguyen Dinh Khanh who have helped us with several problems.
Would Recommend the app for any small company looking to open B2B up on their Shopify page.

Bye Bye Belly with Rhonda

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Took a minute to get the hang of it, but was easy to work with after installation. I needed quite a bit of help with the install, and was pleased at the response and dedication the team at B2B gave when helping me get the project off the ground. Nguyen VD, Pham, Nguyen VMC and Trinh were easy to work with and they went the extra mile to ensure myself and my client was impressed. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is in need of a fully customizable solution for Dealer/Distributor custom pricing, and the other features they offer. Due to our positive experience, we've already moved forward into our second installation and are seeking to proceed into all vertical markets/sites where we can use this tool for success. Thank you B2B!

Raskebriller Norge

Location Norway

Very good help from their customer service Josephine. Great app works as expected + more features. Very good.

Razorback Wholesale

Location Australia

Emma was fantastic and I had my problem sorted out very quickly. Cheers to the whole team! The app itself is really helps our business.

materielelectriquemaroc

Location Morocco

The staff is very helpful, they solved an issue i had with their app very fast, i haven't used all the features of the apps but it looks promising

mydiysupplies

I had some issues in the compatibility with my theme but they fixed it fast and even did a few extra things that wasn't necessary. I researched my needs for a wholesale for days and I always came back to this one. The functionality is amazing and intuitive. I'm stoked I chose this app. Josephine and Trinh are amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23