Wholesale & VIP Price Section
Discounted/Custom Price is applied only to specific B2B or Wholesale customers, signed-in, tagged, and not show to anyone else.
We build the app for non-tech-savvy merchants to setup in a minute. NO THEME CODE Modification, NO DUPLICATE VARIANTS. Script-tag using
Compatibility with Themes
Even better, the compatibility between the app and theme is carefully checked in advance to ensure that features run flawlessly.
About B2B/Wholesale Solution
What to Expect from B2B Solution?
[NEWLY UPDATED]: Advanced Minimum Order Amount * Quantity Amount * Order Amount * Multiple Rules * Specific Products or Tags/Collections * Work on Cart Page * Work with Buy It Now button
1. Create custom registrations to separate customers from the start
By default, Shopify allows all customers to create an account, which is great for normal B2C/retail customers.
However, if you run a B2B website, you will want to tightly manage customers from registration. You also need to collect more information to verify and approve their registrations. You can:
- Expand the default form with more fields (EU VAT validation; checkboxes; Dropdown; Radio options; Date; Text; etc.)
- Create separate Registration forms besides the default forms
- Manage all registrations in the grid for further action
- Review and approve registrations before create a customer account on your store
- Add a tag for approved customers to manage easily later
*Recommended with our B2B Login to Access Pages app
2. Auto-add tags for customers based on smart conditions
Tags are common and critical to categorize customers/products based on their characteristics. Here, we focus on customer tags.
Then, use of Auto Tag feature to:
- Add tags and notes based on “Customer Created”
- Add tags and notes based on “Order Created”, “Order Paid”, “Order Fulfilled” and “Order Cancelled”
- Bulk update tags for existing customers
- Add Auto Tags based on Custom Fields
3. Set up prices for products based on customers/customer tags
Back then, if you sell for different customer groups - you will have to create different product pages or even create different stores. This requires time and human resources. Not to mention, the duplication of content will affect pages’ ranking.
With the Custom Prices features, you can:
- Set up discounted prices for products/collections based on tags
- Set the prices to a specific amount
- Reduce the prices by a specific percentage
- Reduce the prices by a specific amount
*Keep your prices private with our B2B Login to See Prices app
4. Set up tier-discount based on product quantities in orders
Apart from discounts of individual products, B2B sellers also want to create tiered pricing & volume discounts at checkout to encourage order values.
Our app will help:
- Set up tier discounts based on quantities of variants, products, and orders
- Apply various discounts: fixed prices, fix percentage reduction & fix amount reduction
- Design a tier-pricing table to show on product pages and cart pages
4. Set up tier-discount base
- Validate EU VAT IDs in real-time and automatically deduct VAT for customers with valid IDs.
- Tax ID saved on Order Note/Order Attributes
5. Advanced Minimum Order Amount
- Login to Access Page,
- Product Labels Pro,
- Dealer Store Locator
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
App which one solved our b2b problems with our wholesalers. We can set discounts depends on clients identify even for guests which is amazing.
The app is very intuitive, convenient, and packed with all the features you want.
These are very good features for B2B. And the customer response is very friendly, and the necessary functions are quickly reflected.
I really like it.
Best customer service. Easy to use app for wholesale solution. Coulda give 10 stars if possible. Highly recommend!