Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Twc Inspire

Love this app, I rest a little easier now knowing I can recover lost items if needed.

Gr8grab

Awesome backup app, highly recommeded!

Yellowhousebookrental

I lost all of my blogs about 2 months ago, with just the click of the wrong button. I found out about Rewind and they took the time to help me figure out how to recover many of the blogs that everyone else said could never be recovered. Rewind is now backing up all of my work and I don't have to worry about losing any of them again. THANK YOU! Rewind!

Logues Shoes

We have found this app great to be able to back up as we lost a lot of our seo information when our soft wear wiped our data.

Born To Produce

Really great App, highly recommended.
Jay - www.BornToProduce.com

Chillibom

Easy to use app - set and forget. Get a great weekly summary of what has been backed up. Have not had to restore anything yet but if it is like the setup then it should be seamless.

Clear Lights Tech

Obtaining Rewind services is really a no-brainer. These guys make my life so easy, no headache, no hassle.
I can't recommend them highly enough. Give them a shot, I promise it will be the best decision you made for your business all year.

Rugs Of Beauty

Great App! Peace of mind if you've spent a lot of time working on your store. Easy to setup and great support.

Leisuregames

Thankfully I've not had a need to try restoring anything yet, but it appears to have backed everything up as it "says on the tin", so I can't fault it.

Hornguys

Instructions for use are not easy to find.

July 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. Although it was posted in 2016, we thought we'd let new customers know that we've completely changed the app. It's much easier to use, and really doesn't require any instructions at all. If anyone needs help, you can find it at https://help.rewind.io or by emailing help@rewind.io.