Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups | Reviews

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Henryandlaffitte

Worth 10x the cost for the peace of mind alone. Every week I get an email letting me know what was added, deleted, and modified in my site, and that it's all been backed up. Priceless.

Zen Breakfast Blend

Works great! We started using it about a month ago. Glad this product is available as I'd hate to lose my content.

Thaiamuletsales

Hard to say if the app is amazing or not, until you have to use the backup to restore your data. Thankfully we haven't. I do feel more secure knowing there is a backup though. It took easily 100 hours to input the data into our store, and the thought of losing it is scary.

So, how do you review an app that you think is working, but won't know until you need it?

Brittonoscollection

What a great app, Thank you!!! Super easy to install and set up. I have a lot of products and it backs up like clockwork. It's a set it and forget it type of tool that gives you peace of mind! www.brittonoscollection.com

Armarge Com

Rewind (online) help retrieved a small, but important, file for me a couple of days back. Saved me a significant amount of time and hassle - paid for their monthly fee a few times over. Thank you.

Lexi Butler Designs

Hi I just wanted to stop by a give this app a 5 star rating. It gives me a peace of mind, that my 400+ product listings are secure. This app works behind the scene and as a jewelry designer this is important to me, cause I can focus on designing and handcrafting my jewelry knowing it keeps everything backed up.. This apps is installed very quickly and without any issues. I would definitely recommend Rewind to a friend.
Thank you for this great app ! <3 :)

Ziscorp

I think this is a must have app for every store!

Trail Designs

There is a competitor (I forget the name) that looks almost the same feature for feature. I tried them first only because they offer one extra feature: backup to Google Drive.

However, their system didn't work at all. It just simply never successfully completed a backup.

So I switched to Rewind and it is pretty amazing. Everything just works, but I got a few things I didn't expect. Like you get a weekly report of how many changes you made on your site.

And it's super easy to navigate and find old versions. I haven't had to restore anything yet, but it looks like it would be easy. And Mike from Rewind tells me they have saving to Google Drive on their roadmap for 2017.

I wish the $5/month plan were a little more generous because we're just over the limit, but all in all, it's a great app and there was clearly a lot of work that went into this, so they deserve their paycheck!

Hugh Waller Art

Backing up is essential. Don't go thinking that you won't need a back up because while I am relatively new to Shopify, I have would been in serious trouble with my Wordpress site on several occasions without one.
Rewind is sooo easy, in fact much easier than my Wordpress site back up app, just set and forget.

Omniz

Great way to back up everything in your store. Get the peace of mind you need for your store.