Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Bone Art 2

Great app, does what it says it will.
Peace of mind knowing things can be quickly recovered if falls over.

Geekyget

Installation was easy. Haven't had the chance to use it and I hope I never will.

Dressage Illustrated

Rated as 4 stars because have not had to use it to restore my Shopify store. Have restored from a backup on a previous store and using the server vendor's backup. It worked, but needed the assist of the staff at the vendor. Rewind backs up on demand and as scheduled and gives a notification after the scheduled backup. Don't understand why Shopify does not do this, but glad to pay Rewind to give me piece of mind.

Tnt Dynamite Detailing

Works great, easy to use. Glad to have the backup if I need it!

The Village Country Store

SAVED ME!! FIVE STARS!! WAY TO GO REWIND!!! ... IF YOU HAVE A STORE AND DO NOT HAVE AN APP TO BACK UP YOUR STORE, omgOMG.....YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH FIRE! ... I was adding some code the other day, which did not play nicely with other apps, and i panicked! Thank God that I have rewind! I went straight to the rewind vault, clicked rewind my theme and TA DAH!! Back in Business! FIVE STARS! I CAN'T REVIEW RATE THIS ENOUGH, THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! EVER!! *****

Ear Buddies

Our store, www.earbuddies.com has benefitted greatly from Rewind. We provide a medical device that reshapes the soft cartilage of baby's ears, resulting in permanent correction of stick out ears. We've put a lot of work into our site, and rewind gives us the peace of mind to know that our hard work is safe guarded.

Vapescom

I run an online vape shop on Shopify and Rewind app has saved our ass more than once. It's an affordable insurance to consider for any Shopify store.

Writeonit

Great app, provides peace of mind knowing our site is backed up regularly. Thank you.. Sara writeonit.today

Global Handmade Hope Glory Projects

Easy to install and I like that it provides you a detailed report. I have not had to use it yet and hopefully never will but, it provides great peace of mind knowing everything should be there should problems arise.

Expression Tees

We love knowing Rewind is there to back up our data automatically. It provides a great sense of security for us, especially when doing mass updates that can disable the store in 1 click if not done properly. Knowing there is a way to reverse anything we've just done is a great security blanket, and the fact it does it all automatically for us means we don't have to remember to back up each and every time we make a change.