Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Rewind
4.8
October 24, 2018

I work so hard on my website. Regular backups are the smart thing to do, and this app makes it super easy.

Classic Blends
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 16, 2018

VERY useful app if you use Shopify. If there's ever a bug or mistake on our website, we can go back and restore the old version without any issues! Definitely recommend!

Brave & Bearded
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited October 19, 2018

-- UPDATE --
Just after posting my review, the customer support contacting me directly apologizing and explaining why they could not add metafields due to the limitation the Shopify API has and to my surprise they gladly offered me a deal to suit my needs.

They seem they want to listen to customers as I got an email from the product manager who wants to know my thoughts about the pricing.

I am now a happy customer and I can't thank enough Sarah and how helpful she has been! Best customer service I've seen in a while!

---

Not used the backup yet but the app is nicely done. I rated 3 stars because of the greedy pricing, doesn't even includes metafields unless you pay $99/month, that should be included even for small business and pricing based on the number of products...

All those apps that make you pay per products make me want to use WordPress where plugins are the same price whether you have 10 or 10000 products...

Totem
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited October 10, 2018

We've had Rewind installed since 2016 & thankfully have never needed to use it until today!

One of the team accidentally deleted a ton of variants after thinking they'd created a duplicate while being distracted (welcome to juggling 100 tasks in a small biz). Ouch.

But no issue, Rewind jumped straight on it & brought all that data back!

Right now, I freaking love you guys! Thank you!

Well worth the investment for times just like these.

Posted Protein
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
October 10, 2018

I needed to use it once and it was fast, efficient and it actually saved me. Really happy about my experience with the app so far! Well done

Terbos Jewellery