Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups | Reviews

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Go Time Gear

Rewind is very easy to install and setup. It makes it easy to restore specific sections of the site or the entire site if it were ever needed. Worth the investment in case something catastrophic were to ever happen.

Kevin
www.gotimegear.com

Planbcreations

Not had to use it yet but impressed with ease of use to set up and the presentation of the backups in the 'vault' - you can restore the whole site to a particular date and time or do the same with any particular element. It is very swish - it even renders the content it has backed up for you!

Topaze Fashion

Great App to use, takes care of the store.

Tiesncuffs

Great easy to use app. Since we have multiple people working on our site at any stage, this has given us peace of mind if anything goes wrong

Her Freedom

we love this app as we started out on the journey of www.iboughtherfreedom.com we have leaned on the roll back of pages and are very secure in the safe hands and options Review Rewind gives....highly recommend this app

Icommercenew

Excellent app! Very good support. I particularly like how individual products can be restored if needed. Also, everything is broken down into modules (such as themes, etc) which make restores very fast. Overall, this is THE go-to app for our backup solution. It is absolutely first class!

Shop The Green Life

My mind's at ease knowing that everything is safe due to this app. Every night I get an email notification letting me know exactly what was backed up. It's a great price and I definitely recommend using this app!

Smokespros

I am extremely happy with this app. Not being a coder, it took me a two months to create my website and one of the app that I tried, from different vendor. messed up my website. I had this and I was able to restore it. The app owner is very helpful and he is working on some issues that I pointed out. Kudos to the app developer who is always willing to listen and help.

Black Velvet Sydney

Thousands of hours put into my store, I cant afford to lose it. www.bvsydney.com

Chi Omega Dev1

Great app! It's nice to know everything is being automatically backed up.