Reviews (1,012)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive backup service, including automatic backups of products, customers, and metafields. They appreciate the security it provides and the control it offers over data restoration. The customer service is noted for being responsive and accommodating, often tailoring plans to suit specific needs. The app has demonstrated its value by successfully restoring data after issues.

June 9, 2017

I haven't had to use it in an emergency yet, but so far I am happy with the functionality and the reports that the app generates. I feel secure knowing I have it and when I had a site on another platform there was a time when I needed to restore - things can happen at anytime so it's important to have a back up!

Nancy Troske Jewelry
29 days using the app
Edited October 30, 2020

The people behind this app really care about their customers. I had a situation where I was very unhappy and they turned it around and found a solution for our site that was reasonable. The app has some issues in that it back ups your backups and even backs up things after you delete them from your site, but if your not paying for the amount of the data, it doesn't matter and you may be in a situation where you need to restore something you deleted... so we changed our review from 1 star to 4 stars because of the customer service.

GroupSpice.com
Rewind replied October 15, 2020

GroupSpice,

My name is Maura and I work at Rewind. I think I can help you!

Long story short, you're on an old Rewind plan. We used to charge overages based on total items backed up. We've stopped doing that because we learned from our customers that it was not ideal. Now we only charge overages when a customer exceeds allowed orders. We've also adjusted our order thresholds so that overage charges are rare.

GroupSpice, Please keep an eye on your inbox as I'll be reaching out shortly to connect. I am certain I now have a better-fit Rewind plan to offer you. We can also discuss what Rewind can and cannot back up.

For anyone reading along, I'd like to be clear that the plan GroupSpice has described is no longer offered by Rewind. You will not have the same experience!

Maura

maura@rewind.io

July 27, 2021

So far, so good! I didn't find the plan I wanted right away, so I contacted support. The rep was very helpful and made my plan available right away with some excellent advice about our growing business and how the plans work. She also gave me a great tip about another of their apps I plan to get!

BH_Montecito
29 days using the app
Rewind replied August 5, 2021

Happy to hear that our support team was able to help you out - we think we've got the best in the biz! Thanks for reaching out about a specific plan, Shopify doesn't always make it easy for us to present the right plans.

May 4, 2018

Already saved hours of work when we needed to recover “accidently” deleted products. Very easy for me to “rewind” to a previous backup copy of the products and bring them back from the dead. A brilliant App with first class response/support.

John Norris Penrith
March 22, 2017

Haven't had to use Rewind software yet so I left out one star until I actually need to restore from a backup. Other than that very pleased so far.

Baja Bobs
October 7, 2019

I am using this app to automatically backup my site and so far all seems very good. I highly recommend this app.

Nicholas Engert Interiors
Rewind replied October 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words + recommendation, Nicholas!

March 23, 2018

Good to know there is always a backup.

Bay Area Fair Trade
June 24, 2022

Easy to setup and works in the background. Would love for them to add a backup for Stocky app too that is owned by Shopify.

Mil-Bar
Edited July 10, 2023

Had a small problem choosing my subscription, got in touch with their Live Support and Noah J promptly solved it. Kind and fast support team!

Britney was also very kind and helped us solve a problem we had with our previous store. All in all, great support team!

Lily Blanche
26 days using the app
November 28, 2016

Great app! This is a lifesaver for us. Thank you!

Electrictrike Com