Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 25, 2016

Good app, it's nice to have confidence that in case of a catastrophe there is a way to revert back to older versions of your store.

Heatherbrownart
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 25, 2016

This app has already helped me undo a few changes on my store that were mistakes. Definitely recommend it!

Zaknoyle
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 25, 2016

I have used this app once to revert a bunch of my products back to previous versions, and it was a nice feature that saved me time having to back into each product one by one to change their descriptions.

Dimitramilan
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 25, 2016

Good app to have piece of mind for your Shopify store. A safety net for any possible issues that may occur.

Milanfineart
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 24, 2016

Good to have! I just had to use it to restore my theme and everything looks good.

Ouroboros Herbals
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 23, 2016

Excellent app! Easy to install! This app will help you sleep better at night! How? If your site crashes or you delete something by accident, rewind to the rescue! A backup app should be the first app you install!

Creativebydesign
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 23, 2016

Love this app, I rest a little easier now knowing I can recover lost items if needed.

Twc Inspire
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 21, 2016

Awesome backup app, highly recommeded!

Gr8grab
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 21, 2016

I lost all of my blogs about 2 months ago, with just the click of the wrong button. I found out about Rewind and they took the time to help me figure out how to recover many of the blogs that everyone else said could never be recovered. Rewind is now backing up all of my work and I don't have to worry about losing any of them again. THANK YOU! Rewind!

Yellowhousebookrental
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 9, 2016

We have found this app great to be able to back up as we lost a lot of our seo information when our soft wear wiped our data.

Logues Shoes