Rewind Backups , 1,011 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive backup services, including products, customers, and metafields. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, automatic backups, and ability to restore individual products. Many have found it to be a lifesaver after accidental deletions. The support team is noted for being responsive and understanding of merchant needs. The app is also appreciated for its affordability and transparent pricing.

Edited August 27, 2021

AWESOME! Yes, it happened, something I moved on the code (?) destroyed like half my descriptions, thanks to Rewind I was able to recover the lost work in just a few clicks!!!!! For a very reasonable price, it is a lot of peace of mind!

Abysm Internal
Rewind replied August 5, 2021

Great to hear we were already able to help you out!

July 19, 2018

Thank s to Rewind, good to have peace of mind!

Cha Cha Tea
July 1, 2018

We have a small e-commerce store and installed Rewind product for Backups. The installation process was smooth and we get weekly email backup status updates which is very reassuring. Definitely recommend the product. Thanks for an awesome product..

Clivedicks Co Nz
New Zealand
January 14, 2022

I appreciated the onboarding call and I feel some peace of mind knowing I'll have backups of my site in the event that anything ever happens!

Thicket
August 31, 2017

Great app, puts the mind at ease and backs up automatically.

Print Panoramics
October 20, 2017

We haven't had any problems. But feel very secure knowing we have Rewind in place should we ever have any issues!

Rykerusa
February 3, 2017

Great app.! I can finally relax knowing my entire store's data is being automatically backed up and stored securely. Would highly recommend to every store owner! :)

Ozbeadsonline
September 4, 2018

I installed the free version of rewind, but honestly, I can't really give a review. It didn't mess up anything, but in case I lost my data I would first have to figure out how to get it back. But then I am probably not the typical user since I am producing what I am selling so time on the computer is very limited. That said a very brief written (!) introduction or so would be good (none of the apps has it).

Mountainherbs
Over 2 years using the app
January 9, 2017

It's a little bit pricey for something I hope to never use, but it's a good insurance policy if the poop hits the fan.

Colorit
June 1, 2017

So far so good. No complaints! Haven't had to test how effective it would be either.

Nailed It Disc Golf