Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Rewind
4.8
September 16, 2018

Be aware of this app. I have subscribed with the Growth plan $5/month for a while. However it didn't notify me and just silently increased the fee to $49. Check your apps constantly to avoid extra changes.

BetterChoice
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rewind replied July 29, 2019

Thanks for your review of Rewind. We do ask that customers be on the right plan for stores of their size, however it's not possible for us to silently increase the fee to $49 / month - all charges for Rewind have to be approved as they go through your Shopify invoice.

In addition to this, we have a simple and fair refund policy - if you're not happy with the service, just email us and we'll refund your monthly charge. We're focused on making a great service that people love - if that's not the case for you please let us know.

September 13, 2018

So far so good. I have been using the app for several weeks, but fortunitly have not had to use a back up yet, but I feel good knowing its there.

Luminidesign.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 13, 2018

Unbelievable that this app is free. I feel much more secure now that I now my store have a backup. Thank you!

2018, Salerando.com
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited September 11, 2018

As a beginner to ecommerce this app has seriously put my mind at ease. Knowing that all my efforts and work in my store will be there in the morning or if they are not they will back by a push of a button is more then enough reasons to install this app. What are you waiting for its free.

Trendorium
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 11, 2018

I had this app only for few days as I am migrating my website off
shopify so I cannot give a complete 5 stars.

Maria Silver Butterfly