Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

TimesofMen

Thank you for the great app. It works like a charm:) Easy to insert the code snippet and apply to where I want the badge to be seen!

April 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Have a beautiful day!

LeQool

Amazing platform highly recommended. Have to say that it made my life easier putting this site together.

April 18, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad we could help you out in any way possible!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Badge Master, or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

Diamond Democracy

Great job, customer services really responsive, Nice and easy to use app.
Also, it's free it makes it even better, don't forget to give them a little money, they work hard.

April 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Tiny Moments

Great App, The icons are very good and customizable, installation is easy and error free, very good work done on the app :)

April 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're glad that you like our app interface, our badges library and you were able to work it out for you!!

Thanks for your kind words and we hope to continue your journey with us!

By the Shop

Excellent service! Professional and very quick. I recommend this app in order to have a good result.
Thanks a lot.

April 16, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and if you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Smokers Paradise Clearwater

Love this app , looks amazing on my site . Makes it look a lot more legit , safe , secure to shop . Hulk apps have all been good so far for me .

April 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app for bringing trust and credibility to your store!

Pimp My Phone

I had trouble installing the app and reached out to their customer service. Their customer service was happy to help and was one of the best I've dealt with. They were prompt and friendly! I highly recommend this app.

April 15, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

BornToBuild

Brilliant Brilliant app, just what I was looking for, added Payment Icons on product page, and my own custom badges on homepage as more info about my store!

Simple integration and great features. Only point to improve is to add Google Pay Icon. For now, the app anyway allows to add own icons, so have done that.

April 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-) We're so happy to hear you're loving our Badge app! We love the fact that you could even upload custom icons, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You will get Google Pay Icon in our next release for sure so stay tuned! :)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind or you can buy our Premium Support Pack to get your icons custom designed by our experts. :-)

Stayfitathome

I could really image that hese app could put the customers eye to catch the buy button :)) you have to try. j

April 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review:)

ChromaKeySuit.com

Great, simple app! I was quickly able to load my own trust badges and dropped the code snippet where I wanted on my product pages. Took me 10 minutes tops. Works perfect.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It is actually really simple to add a line of code and get your badges appear beautifully on any website.