Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Kris’s Top Picks

this was very easy to use and gave alot of options for design and badges. I will be keeping this app attached to my theme.

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team if you ever need any assistance! We are always standing by to help!

Have a great day!

Hanfbucht

nice! the badges look really good - many options to choose from to configure the right look for your product page. can recommend it :)

May 8, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for recommending us to other merchants!

Please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need any assistance, we''re always standign by to help!

ppe to you

Great apps,
Easy to use and custom the badge. I can use my own badge on the product page.
Will definitely use it on my another project

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We love the custom file upload feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it for adding your own badges. :-)

The app looks great on your store! Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

geeksnmore

Good app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 7, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this sweet message. Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Cece Ell

It was kind of difficult to add the Trust Badges to my products. I tried several times and even had to go to a different lap top to get to the next check mark. At this time I'm not sure if the badges have been added to my checkout and products page.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improving the app to deal with these issues.

But until then, could you please reach out to our team for assistance!

Oceans Dose

Great apps,
Easy to use and custom the badge. I can use my own badge on the product page.
Will definitely use it on my another project

May 4, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We love the option of adding a custom badge with ease, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

AthleisureFitness

Look no further if you are looking to install trust badges for your stall! THIS IS THE APP!

Had installed another app previously but after I had changed the theme of my stall, the app doesn’t work. Contacted their support team & their reply was along the line of “Sorry, we do not provide support to free users as we have a lot of other paid users to support”

Despite being free for this app, the team went all out to help me with the installation as I do not have HTML/ coding knowledge.

May 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Great Outdoors Fishing

Good badge, shows customers that your professional and willing to buy from store, please keep up the very goof work

May 1, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Thank you once again!

ShopPeddle

Just installed it so far so good. I didn't notice any issues. It was easy and fast to install. Seems good.

April 30, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Thanks so much for the review, we're so happy to hear you're loving our Badge Master app!

zando drive

Thank you very much for the trust badges. They very beautiful. Thanks again to HulkApps.com

I recommend it

April 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers confidence while using our Badge Master App.