Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

zando drive

Thank you very much for the trust badges. They very beautiful. Thanks again to HulkApps.com

I recommend it

April 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers confidence while using our Badge Master App.

Dr. Medical Mask

I added the Badges, but cannot show the payments badges. And I think should make it more simple, no need to change the HTML myself.

April 29, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. My team has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day ahead!

BODYGAARD

Easy to use and helped my conversions go up 2%! Will recommend to friends and other entrepreneurs I know in the eCom space!

April 28, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!
Have a beautiful day!

Here & Now Supply Co.

Easy-to-use app and a helpful support team! I reached out regarding a small bug and they were able to assist within a short period of time.

April 27, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

YankerStore

good

Sleep Essentials

amazing app! thank you so much! the app is easy to use and they walk you through the whole process! once again thanks!

April 27, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Have a beautiful day!

Ant Design Gifts

Really great support and managed to get the badges on my site. Would get 5* if the badge designs were better. I'm going to try and upload my own designs and see if that works.

April 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are constantly updating our library with badges and e hope you could find something useful in the coming days too :)

Our designers can also design something custom in case you need any help, just reach out to us.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

ACE SECURITY CCTV

Great app, exactly what i needed to get the badges on my product pages. Best of all, it is free unlike other developers that charge an arm and a leg for a simple yet powerful feature

April 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, our apps are simple and affordable, be rest assured that you won't be over-charged for anything.

We're happy to see you happy! And please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

UUniqueyou

Stellar customer support, super quick and efficient. Love the app. My only wish is that they bring back the cool looking badges which made them stand out in the crowd.

April 22, 2020

Hey there, thank you for your unconditional support and kindness. We will certainly bring the badges back very soon. Our library is constantly expanding and I'm sure you will fall in love with it again!

In the meantime, if you want to use them in your store, we will send you all the assets over to your email. We can also add them to your store if you need. So, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

MEX Fashion Store

Thank you for adding trust to my website. Customers will feel comfortable to purchase from my website.

April 22, 2020

Exactly! That's such an important aspect of any store; to create a sense of security and trust. Good to know you were able to get expert assistance from our team for setting up your badges.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!