Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited July 28, 2020

The support is up to part and the apps are superb, I can't thank them enough. Even I'm not a paying client theyll still help you regarding what. wow

shoppeheadquarters
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 months
HulkApps.com replied June 29, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate your support and encouragement.

June 27, 2020

I just add my site, i will publish progress soon, anyway look like good app, it is free to use for new business

CeyBoo
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied January 5, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope everything works well for you and are happy to support you along the way!

June 25, 2020

It's really good. I really like this product. The important thing is that he's free and easy to make.OK

AARONMEI
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HulkApps.com replied June 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're excited to use our app. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Best of luck with your business and have a beautiful day :)

June 25, 2020

I use this app for the badges, it takes a little while for it to get started, but good. And it's free. thanks

catsuitpodium
Romania
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied June 25, 2020

Thank you so much! Please stay in touch with us for your Shopify needs. :)

June 25, 2020

Really such awesome help I have received from Khushbu, I'm very happy with this app! The team is really great!

Anchortee
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied June 25, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Khushbu was able to help you out with getting Badge Master installed and stylized properly for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our apps!

June 23, 2020

Very good app, the only thing is that it doesn't let me delete some badges and change them for others

homegym
Spain
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2020

Thank you! Please let us know what we can do better to deserve a 5-star review from you!

June 23, 2020

Nice app super cool. I would recomend it to everyone who need a app that it free and functional amazing.

Cotiza Partes
Panama
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Thank you for recommending our app and best of luck with your business!

June 23, 2020

cool app fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Sensitive Color
France
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2020

Thanks so much and have a good day ahead!

June 20, 2020

I VALUE THIS APP BECAUSE IT IS VERY USEFUL AND MOST OF ALL FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toolucky
Time spent using app: 6 days
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app :)

Edited June 20, 2020

Very helpful app to add trust badges. I was able to add what I needed in my color scheme, they automatically populate into any new products I add to the store, and I appreciate their willingness to assist when I don't understand something. It would be great if there could be different shapes of trust badges. I

kitcheniche
Time spent using app: 12 months
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!