Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust Badges, Payment Icons. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Lift Leggings

I used the app to gain customer trust and it really works. The customer support was good and gave me 3 free revisions. Thank you. Would recommend it to other store owners as well.

June 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

MycardFUT

Great App works perfectly. I will definitely keep on using and recommend to others that are in need

June 5, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reviews app! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Mamiinjaz.si

5 stars for you Great app that lets the customer trusts in our website thank you keep on always..................... .

June 5, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Hibuy-freeship

June 3, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We appreciate the kind words about our product. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

TechoBun

.......................................................................................................

June 1, 2020

Thanks:)

Skin Divine

Great app! Thank you for keeping it free. I like the designs of the badges and adding payment icons.

June 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words; we're so happy to hear you're loving our badge designs and additional payment icons. Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Our designers are capable enough to do minor style changes or create custom badges- if you had anything in mind :-)

NZ Quantum Healing

I am new to this app and so will update this review when I am one month down the track, I must say it was pretty easy to install so that was pretty cool

Keiovio

very good i love this app has helped me get some sales thank you so much for this app has saved me a lot of hassle

May 28, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

OH Fashion

Really good app and very easy to use. I was able to put my badges on my website in less than 10 minutes! Highly recommended

May 28, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for the recommendation! You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Undertone

I tried a few different free apps for badges and this one was the best. Easy to use, with either custom icons or the ones offered out of the box.

May 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if we can assist with anything on Shopify! Our experts are always standing by to help you!