Beae ‑ Landing Page Builder

Beae ‑ Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 24, 2023

Great app, easy to use and good support from the team!
Dominique helped me out quickly and efficiently. I recommend!

Maboîtecauchard
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 22, 2023

I like the freedom of actions during creation of sections. I've just started and I love it. But, I don't know how it will work in long term. Will see

adeoduo
Turkey
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 18, 2023

Easy to use and very helpful customer service. So far I am really satisfied with the tool. Especially with the free version.

ChargeX Fastlane
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 13, 2023

Hace dos semanas que uso la versión gratuita y estoy encantado. Además el servicio de atención por chat es una pasada. Me atienden super rápido, cordiales y siempre con una respuesta.
Hoy me pasaré al plan PRO aprovechando la oferta que tienen hasta el 31/1.
Super recomendable :)

terrāneo
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 13, 2023

I have to say-BEAE is the BEST of the best when it comes to editing. Sure there is a small learning curve, but I have tried all of the other apps-like all of them. I spent a month testing each one, and each time I came back to BEAE. Pricing is low, customers service is spectacular, and everything is just perfect. Thank you!

House Of Luxury
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 12, 2023

This app is very useful and easy to use! The online features have been very beneficial for my store.

MayaNicole
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
January 11, 2023

很棒的服務,在試用的時候遇到問題時,客服人員非常快速、耐心且用心的回應問題,使用操作也不難(但需要學習一下),客服人員Jason很棒,不過因為還在測試beae所以可能還有些問題還沒發現,但相信客服人員會協助我的

TESTyoung
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 7, 2023

I love Beae! I was able to make beautiful templates and pages with their page builder. My favorite part is that I can use the templates I made for all my Shopify blog posts and all my collection pages. There are a lot of features for such an affordable price. Even if you downgrade to a free plan, you can still use the templates and your published pages remain functioning. Their customer service is also superb. There's always a chat box on the screen and a designated customer service representative will be waiting whenever you have any concerns or questions. If you want to make your store sleek and aesthetic, go for Beae.

Write Whimsical
Philippines
Time spent using app: 23 days
January 3, 2023

I have received excellent help and support from the team, please keep up with the good work!

The help and support is 24 hour which is good, and I like the fact that I can build my website with animations.

LuvCoils
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 30, 2022

AMAZING Customer service. Helped me with building a bunch of my pages, couldnt do any of this without Genie!

wornbyreza