Beae ‑ Landing Page Builder

Build Flexible Product, Collection, Homepage, Landing, Contact

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

best shopify page builder

sokoskinnyme

Great app, I'm currently building product pages and this App is very easy to use. Great customer service too.

BigRocket Men's Health

Location India

The page builder is great! It's very user-friendly and highly customizable. The drag-and-drop functionality ensures that even those who do not have any technical knowledge can use it easily

Palermo

Location Guatemala

Estoy probando BAE para hacer unas pruebas y de momento me parece perfecta la aplicación. Me gusta la manera en la que puedo realizar las paginas

jewelrytyche

Great customer support and a lot of features. I would recommend this app since it helps customizing the website greatly.

koiratarvikehaukkula

Location Finland

Great application and great customer service. Lots of themes and sections to choose. I highly recommend this app.

No Narrative

Location Netherlands

Ik heb deze app gebruikt voor het aanpassen van mijn shopify website, dit maakte een hele nieuwe wereld aan mogelijkheden erbij.

Shoo Cat

I tried the app because I couldn't get my home page hero image laid out the way I wanted in the Dawn Theme. The editor in Beae has so many options that I was able to create the slider exactly the way I wanted it, but it was a little tricky to figure out what all the options actually do. This is where their incredible customer service comes in. The chat seems to always be monitored and every support person I have worked with to learn Beae has been knowledgeable and quick to help my solve my problems and teach me how to use the app. I also love that the app allows you to create sections that show up in your theme without having to create the whole page in the app. Super pleased!

Emily Michelle Home

Great experience, easy to use, great customer service. makes building a website fun, cant wait till its done!

ShopYnco

Location Romania

love the app, it is super easy to create anything from scratch.. Support team is really helpful and available all the time.
Thank you.

Scheunengut GmbH

Location Germany

I am a web developer and have been in love with this app since I first used it. Since Shopify doesn't give you that many options to customize your store pages, Beae makes the impossible possible for you. Building Shopify pages and templates are now made easier and very enjoyable with their easy drag and drop features plus many more. With their very helpful customer service, you can surely build up your site more quickly. I highly recommend this app to my clients and fellow developers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7