Because ‑ Product Page Banners

Add Banners & Bars to show Promos, Reviews, Stock Info & more

Free plan available

purecanopy

We are a social coffee collective who focuses on growing, processing, roasting and shipping our coffee direct to our customers. We grow on 100% women-owned-farms. Because has been a game changer for a small company and is a huge value. The value math is low cost, easy and flexible implimentation and HIGH impact - at the cart - at the buying moment. We have aready seen a 15 to 20% lift in sales on the same traffic. This is just a function of improved conversion rate. www.PureCanopy.com

Geek Grind Coffee

Hi all. Why we are using Asland's Because Shopify app on several of our sites including www.GeekGrindCoffee.com and www.PureCanopy.com The two green banners allow us to quickly communicate our core sourcing story and also shipping. The first - where our coffee comes from - people often miss, and the second - what is the deal with shipping - customers either send me customer service emails or they bounce from the site if they don't understand shipping. We also have a shipping count down bar that helps them track progress to free shipping but I did not want that in this "Stack" near the Add To Cart button - for one reason is it further slows the load of the page. Our use case is we grow, roast and ship our own coffee from our own farms and those of friends and neighbors in the mountains of Colombia. We have an "about us" page but "Because" lets me "message" at the cart button and message different things across different products. We don't have the budget for coders, and if we did, coding is very rigid. If we want to change a message that is another Zoom and invoice. As CEO and Chief Bottle Washer, I NEED control, need to change things when I have a minute. And it takes about... a minute. Thank you, Ashland!

April 5, 2021

Well said (insert clapping emojis :)) As a business owner, you need the ability to control your site content and do it without bringing in your developer. We are so excited to empower you to do so! Can't wait to see more use cases from Geek Grind.

-Carolina, CTO + Co-Founder

cxffeeblack

We added this app and immediately saw boost in sales in the next 15 minutes! Would definitely recommend working with this team.

Never Lost Swim

Great app to show our customers what we are up to with a product page placement. No code needed and easy to customize with a great support team. Highly recommended.

Iremia Skincare

This is a wonderful app for any online store! It makes calling out what is most important SO easy and saves a lot of implementation time. It has helped bring forward what is important for our customers to know and positively impacts their consideration. Plus, the team at Because is INCREDIBLE and offers so much support. Highly, highly recommend!

April 5, 2021

Awww don't make us blush! We love your site and all the ways you're using Because! Keep rockin' it and we'll keep releasing awesome new features.

Cheers! Ashland, CEO + Co-Founder

nadorah

I love Because! This is by far the best app I have installed for my website - from the functionality and aesthetics to the platform behind the scenes - this app does everything you need it to and more! The Because team is absolutely amazing and reaches out to its users to ensure optimal experience

April 5, 2021

Love our fellow female founded brands! Can't wait to continue to support you.

-Paige, Customer Success

Clear the Ocean

I am using Because to demonstrate to my customers why it is important to make the switch to reusable and sustainable products. As a nonprofit focused on saving our oceans, with ambitious goals to reduce plastic consumption, it is so important for my customers to know why their purchase impacts more than just them, but future generations.

CamillaLimon

The support for this app is unmatched! The team is extremely well versed in the field and very helpful with any customer service needs.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review Camilla! It's been so awesome getting to know you and supporting your business :)

Alynn Designs

This application makes it easy to show your company's values and impact. Easy to use and seamless integration on our site. We love Because!

February 9, 2021

Thanks Alynn! Yess, we're all about showing your values and impact :) Glad you've enjoyed the app :)

-Ashland, CEO

mypaume.ca

Wonderful team to help you get set up. Easy to use platform and seamlessly integrates into our site. Great!