Because: Customization & More

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 20, 2021

The team is absolutely AMAZING! We recently installed this on our website. Loving the experience. There isn't any app like this in Shopify. So if you are reading this review --- then just go for this app without any second thoughts :)
I generally never write reviews but this APP deserves recognition. Our website gets more conversions after installing it on our product pages,

DOLFEIA SKINCARE
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
Because Intelligence replied July 21, 2021

Aww don't make us blush! Thanks so much for the kind review- so glad we were able to support you in getting set up and that's AWESOME to hear you've already seen an increase in conversions. Fire!

-Ashland, CEO

July 6, 2021

The Because Page Banners is a fantastic app! It looks nice, adds tremendous value to your product pages and the customer support was fast, easy and very helpful!

WILDBUY
Time spent using app: 4 months
Because Intelligence replied July 6, 2021

Aw thanks so much for the kind review! We love getting to know users like you and helping you make your product pages look awesome :) Hope to chat soon.

-Ashland, CEO

June 30, 2021

Hello! I am using Because to help with my conversion rate and really make my offers pop which this app does a great job of doing. I love the fact that you can easily customize the campaigns to include choosing the color, and placements of the banner. The developer is very active and has improved the app by allowing me to choose products by tags. My only gripe is that the app does not allow you to easily identify which products are already being used in an existing campaign without scrolling through each one but I suspect they will offer that functionality soon. Overall I am happy with this app.

Cardio Nation
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Because Intelligence replied July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are glad that we could help you increase your conversion rate! We are continually improving our app to make it as awesome as possible :)

-Aya, Customer Success

June 15, 2021

I started using this app about a month ago and I love how it integrates so well with my shop. I had to reach out to customer service to clarify a tech issue and their follow-up is impeccable (this is of uttermost importance to me). I highly recommend this app if you want to highlight free shipping, best seller items, and special sales you may have going on. I wish I could give them more stars!! - Alicia Boateng from Alicia Boateng Designs

Alicia Boateng Designs
Time spent using app: 17 days
Because Intelligence replied June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoy all your campaigns (especially the new ones 😉)! We can't wait to see your upcoming banners!

Edited May 29, 2021

Because helps me to better share my brand story and information about my products. I started using Because so I could share more compelling content about my products in a place where potential customers would be sure to see it (right above the add to cart button)
Customer support is individualized and very attentive. I highly recommend Because to anyone who needs to highlight a unique aspect of their products or brands right above the add to cart button without needing to do custom coding. With because I can highlight our sustainable or women-owned brands above the product description, where it can sometimes get lost.

Lucette Collection
Time spent using app: 8 months
Because Intelligence replied June 1, 2021

Thanks for the review Lucette! We're glad you've had such a great experience and can't wait to continue to support ya :)

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

May 28, 2021

This app has made our sales so much effective. Customer service is the best I have ever dealt with. They answer questions and go above an beyond instantly. Highly recommend!

Outlet Bait & Tackle
Time spent using app: 6 months
Because Intelligence replied June 1, 2021

We're so glad that Because was able to improve your sales and most importantly, that we were able to assist you with your questions! That's our top goal! <3

May 25, 2021

I started using Because for my eco-friendly company to make our values and mission more visible on product pages. We also use them to highlight reviews for our best-selling items. I love how easy the campaigns were to set up, and the customization options for colors, fonts, and icons. I am excited to launch more campaigns to highlight designers for each product.

Aya Paper Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Because Intelligence replied June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We love how you were able to use Because to show your customers your values and mission. We are looking forward to seeing those new campaigns!

May 11, 2021

I use this app to help me promote my shops unique and ethically made goods. It was super helpful when promoting sales and anything special about products as well. I love the design features and how you are able to customize the buttons. I think it has really helped my sales by giving an extra push to hit that add to cart button! Definitely recommend.

The Wild Heart
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Because Intelligence replied May 20, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review Wild Heart! I'm glad Because has helped give that extra push to hit that add to cart button :)

May 5, 2021

This is super easy to set up and really great to be able to add a promotion or mission or New product alert right near the add to cart button! Great customer service as well!

Edoughble
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Because Intelligence replied May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for being an awesome user of Because, Rana! We love all your adorable campaigns and cookie emojis :) Excited to continue to support you.

-Ashland, CEO + Founder

May 5, 2021

There was something genuine about this company when they contacted me. I receive so many sales messages and calls, but something about this company caught my attention. When I viewed the app, I quickly saw how it could fix the branding holes on my site, and allow me to tell additional stories in a beautiful fashion. I just love how this elevates my brand.

L'Atelier Global
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Because Intelligence replied May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review L'Atelier! I love how you worded it "fix the branding holes"! That's a great description of the value of Because :) Let us know if you ever need anything and keep on rockin' it!

-Ashland, CEO + Founder