SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

FarmaCBD Company

Since I've installed this app I have noticed a great increase in traffic and productivity! I highly recommend this app.

4 Distractions

This is the best app to use when you first set up your store. It will tell you what's missing, where your strengths and weaknesses are. Run ads with confidence once you score well with the app. Run it periodically to see if your store needs tweaking, or your advertising strategy needs improving. The best part, it's FREE!

Arabella Luxury

This is an amazing free app. Very easy to use - literally one click and you gain very useful and practical advice on how to improve your store. No work for a lot of gain! There is really no reason not to install this app.

Beans Of The Earth 21309

Benchmark Hero helped us get our first ever Shopify store improved in one day. We definitely recommend this free app!

Mifrez

Simple and easy interface. it gives valuable information for just signing up!

4cutenails Com

I was amazed at the data analysis that this app pulls up for you. It really showed me my strong points and weak points. This is a valuable tool so that you are aware of your weak points which always equals sales lost. I've installed it on 2 of my stores and I'm glad I did. I would urge anyone to give this a shot. You have nothing to lose and you will gain helpful knowledge about your store. Thanks for a great free app!

Self Made Cosmetics Llc

Great app! It showed me a few weak points in the site I was not aware of.

Amal Hantash Fitness

This app is awesome.
It helped me spot weak points in my e-store from technical to marketing to every angle of it.
Thumps Up! Benchmark is a superhero

Groovy Graphics By Mt

This is a must have for a new shop owner who is maintaining all their own SEO and website tools. Run Benchmark Hero; follow the steps for fixing issues and in no time your site is running better than ever. I would have never tried it if it hadn't been free; I'm so thankful !! Peace, love and laughs. MT

Fleebee

Provided free review of my site. Amazing app! Must have for new shop owners.