SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Yoga Fiend

As a new business owner this is a very powerful tool. I just started using this app and have already corrected my website based on the recommended suggestions. Thank you!

Global Pet Accessories

For a free app, Benchmark Hero is a real gift (pun intended).
It sets the bar for our website and makes it very easy to see what we're doing right and what we need to improve PLUS we can refresh the report as we make corrections.
Simple to use, clear and valuable suggestions that really help our business.
I would highly recommend the Benchmark Hero app.
Every business should be using it. It truly deserves our 5 star rating.

Skate to Save

FANTASTIC. Opened my eyes to problems i didnt even know I had AND showed me easily how to fix things! Great in keeping track of what areas you need work on.

Little But Loud

I used this app for my first benchmark testing and considering it's free, I'm impressed with the details provided.

Diana's Jewelry Place

The report was spot on accurate. Already tweaked a few things that I had no idea were there. So very easy to use. Thank you.

Pod Pouches

I used this app to help we with my SEO rating, and it did not disappoint! This app is a must-have for every store.

minoxidil5

Very Useful app. I actually looked for same one. If you fix the following issues after BENCHMARK HERO's amazing report you will get positive review to yours. Thank you guys! :*

thegsnd

Store Audit is one of the very important thing for any of the store, so always use it and you will definitely see the changes. Thanks you for this analysis.

Beauty By Razan

This app is really cool, help me improve my site.
It compares your site with a lot of other sites to reveal to you what your mistakes are.
I would recommend it very much.

Askari

Love this app. Easy to use and gives alot of good tips to make your store boosting ! I will keep using this app for sure.