SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

ClicShops

Génial, une application trés utile . Son analyse du site est trés bénéfique surtout pour les debutants.
Bon travail .

I Have Cosmetics

This app works great for me. Highly recommended to new websites.

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com

GORP Clean Energy Bar

Super easy to install and gave me great insights on how my site was performing! - Colleen - GORP Clean Energy Bar

LogOX

Can't beat the utility for a free app. Identified some areas that were quick to fix and was overall a good tool.

Kismet Workshop

Intuitive and easy to use, this app helped me identify where my site was doing well and where it needed work.

J&B Tackle Co

Easiest App I have found yet. Comprehensive, fast and gave great insight. Hopefully I can make changes that will translate into sales!

Nava Zahavi

Impressive!!
I am always skeptic about free apps, but since I am using StoreYa's apps for years I gave it a try; and it's great :-)
I got benchmarks for different aspects of my store where each section is followed by action items that I can actually work on to increase my sales, like links to optimize my images.

ZodiacFanatic

LOVE THIS APP! :-)
Very useful in identifying different features that I'm missing in my site when it comes to the shopping experience, technology, SEO, etc.
I already made some of the suggestions and improved my score.
I highly recommend to install it.

God Abundance

I found this app really helpful to find the little things in my store that needed doing to get it up to a high standard standard and make my seo work well.

TUFFTRUCKS SCALE MODELS

A great app when setting up a new store or benchmarking an existing store, will help improve ranking and trustworthyness with customers and recommend changees to improve sales etc.