BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

VeganBox

This app helped me to do reports fast and easily. Not only that. I can see reports about best sold products, my profit and a lot more. I recommend this app.

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

EuphoriaStar

Very useful app helped me out a lot, really well done linking all my ad services to make accounting easier

March 25, 2021

Thanks for your review 🙏 We’re glad we can help!
Feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions to make BeProfit an even better profit calculator app💪

MyStickyPhone

Such a good app! Really helps to keep an eye on your profits! Works with all Ad platforms too, thinks about transaction fees as well as shopify plans! And its still free! Not for long I guess.. better download asap!

March 25, 2021

Thank you🙏 we really appreciate your feedback!
It helps us make our profit calculator app what it is.
Our support team is here for anything you may need!

AroSport

100% the best Shopify app I currently use, Helped me to understand my profit for each sale including ad cost, AMAZING APP
The support team is amazing also. They are always quick to reply with amazing useful solutions. I really appreciate their help

March 25, 2021

We’re really happy to read that, thank you for your kind words.
Customer support is a core focus of our Shopify profit app and we’re always here for you! 🙂

Enigma Store

I like a lot this app and the customer service is incredible! Really recommend it and helps a lot with my finances.

March 25, 2021

Thank you! we’re happy to read you’re enjoying our profit tracker app!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, feel welcome to let us know! 🙏

ABA SHOP

I tried pretty much all the profit tracking apps before deciding to go for this one. I can say this one has the best UI and it's very straightforward. The support is also excellent, they are always very helpful.

March 25, 2021

It’s our pleasure. Thanks for your great review, it really makes our day!
If you ever have any questions or concerns about the BeProfit profit calculator, we’d be more than happy to assist!🙌

MacondoForever

Try this app! I like how I get an accurate snapshot of my store performance. I used to have to look at 3 screens to see if I was making money. This app makes it sooo easy. Wished they send you emails.

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much!

etee by TG0

Great tool. Use it to push reports to my team and for my own understanding of the store. Looking forward to seeing it grow.

March 22, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

ReflectiveBags

It really helped me a lot to have a good overwiew of all my costs and adspens etc. You can add every aditional cost and all the ad-spends of the TikTok and FaceBook are traked perfectly!

Thanks for your review! 🙏
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

Indri Zest

An awesome App. Help me calculate even all my ad spends. I was really struggling to keep an account of my profits. This App helps in doing so very well.

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us!
We're working hard to make BeProfit the best profit calculator on Shopify.
We are here for anything you may need. Keep enjoying the app! 😎