BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 17, 2021

What can I say this app has made what seemed impossible to calculate for us a total breeze. We can see how profitable we really are (finally) and as an early adopter of the application I can it’s hands down the best of its kind. One thing I wish I had learned sooner was my true numbers and now I don’t have to calculate them and take time off from running the business. Congrats to the team on this smash hit. Know your numbers!

ALLRJ
BeProfit 📊 replied June 20, 2021

Thanks for your kind words! We're really glad you find our profit calculator helpful. If you ever need any assistance - we're here for you!

June 16, 2021

Love this app! Show all i need and the customer service are very good, they answer within 20 min, somethimes only 5.

AstridFrank
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied June 16, 2021

BeProfit loves you back! We appreciate your feedback very much. If you ever need any help with our Shopify profit & expense tracker app, our support team is always here for you.

Edited June 15, 2021

Very useful application that allows me to see in real time my results, moreover a source of information are provided to better understand and anticipate its expenses

Iconic Watch
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied June 15, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We're happy our BeProfit app is helping make your Shopify analysis clearer. Do let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns, we'd be happy to help!

May 30, 2021

Wow... A god send on the basic store... It allows me to track most income and expenses (My shipping is a bit off but im still playing with the settings). Overall, I can get a good grip on the figures!

The Sweetie Shoppie
BeProfit 📊 replied May 30, 2021

We're so happy to read that! Thank you for your great feedback, we're doing our best to provide you with the best profit calculator on the Shopify app store. If there's anything we can help with - we're here for you💪

May 28, 2021

Best. App. Ever. Love the product and love the team, thank you so much! Keep users informed and the amazing updates.

AmericanWaffle
Time spent using app: 5 months
BeProfit 📊 replied May 30, 2021

We love you too! Thank you for the amazing review. Keep enjoying our Shopify profit & expense tracker, and let our support team know if you ever need help with the app 😍

May 27, 2021

Amazing app, works perfect and it helps us to manage our ads costs to keep our business profitable.

Sky Map
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 days
BeProfit 📊 replied May 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We work hard to make our calculator dashboard a great tool for you - we're happy to hear it's helping your business stay profitable! Our support team is here if you ever need anything. 🙏

May 23, 2021

Interface design and customer service are great! I look forward to seeing the third-party fulfillment services' integrations!

Valvito
Time spent using app: 4 months
BeProfit 📊 replied May 23, 2021

Thanks very much for your feedback!
We're happy you're enjoying the app, and we'll certainly update you about any new features or integrations (including fulfillment services!)😀

May 17, 2021

WOW! I dont do many reviews but this is worth it. The support from Raphael and the team has been incredible. They are always available and always so easy to communicate with and help get you set up. The interface and metrics and reports are amazing, If you are running any type of ecommerce business id highly recommend this as a simple plug in. The app and the team are top class!

Archie & Izzy
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied May 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words😊
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions.

May 12, 2021

I use this everyday and its my primary tool for determining profitability. Very clean layout, easy to use as well as create product or campaign based reports. An essential for me.

Head of Marble
BeProfit 📊 replied May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback!
Our whole team is super excited to hear that BeProfit is helping your business!
Please don't forget that we are always here to offer any assistance you may need. And of course, we're always open to hearing your suggestions on how we can make BeProfit even better😄

May 9, 2021

A very powerfull app. The best i can find. With the mobile widget i can looking in all moment the shop status.

BCWEARS
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
BeProfit 📊 replied May 9, 2021

Thanks for your great feedback, it really makes our day!
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback. 🤗