BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sportler

Location Norway

I've used the app for about a year, and it helps me monitor my real time profits. The team are continuously adding new functionality, which has made the app more valuable over time. I would recommend Beprofit for every starting, or rapidly growing business to get a better overview and understanding of your day-to-day financials.

June 30, 2022

Thanks for the great review and honest feedback. It means a lot to us!
We're glad that you're getting real value from BeProfit.
The team is constantly looking for ways to improve all aspects of our app.
We look forward to hearing any suggestions or insight you may have!
Cheers :)

The Pole Room

Location Australia

The app stopped sending me daily updates for the last month and a bit, and support guy never got back to me with questions as promised after our call. Great app, has lots of potential but since it's premium priced at $100USD per month, these two things left me disappointed as a customer and I unsubscribed.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for your sincere feedback. Firstly, we're sorry to see you leave - we strive to provide each and every one of our users with the best possible experience. We'd love to chat with you so we can better understand what went wrong and make sure this doesn't happen again. We tried contacting you with no luck - we'd love to hear back from you.

-The BeProfit team

denvership.com

This app is really helpful to track our Expenditure towards our spending, fixed bills, recurring bills, Ads expendeture & etc

February 14, 2022

Thank you for your review, please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Cheers!

Steadiwear Inc

A recent demo call was scheduled with one of their support staff as there were a few questions that needed answering. The representative was friendly and polite. All of the questions during the call were answered clearly and professionally. At the time of writing this review, there are a few customization limitations that could be improved upon in the app dashboard. For that reason, my rating is 4 out of 5. The app itself is a huge time saver! No more manual spreadsheets and Google Data Studio to visualize the data for better decision-making. Highly recommended for improved analysis and reporting efficiency.

February 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy you're enjoying our profit calculator app. We always value suggestions for improvements and we'll do our best to resolve the limitations you mentioned. Cheers!

NEVERQUIT Socks

We previously have done most of these calculations manually with a spreadsheet every month. This app basically replaced that manual work and saved us a ton of time.

April 29, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We're happy to hear you replaced those messy spreadsheets with our profit tracking app. If you have any questions or suggestions let our support team know. 😀

Tool Talk

Good app with great customer service - any questions or updates are answered in good time with comments being taken on board.

April 4, 2021

We appreciate your valuable feedback 🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits. Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎