BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Reduce returns, Fit for Clothing & Shoes on Product Pages

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Best Fit size charts size guides shopify app

Both& Apparel

I created dozens of size charts (partially because they don't have conversion from Inches to CM so for each chart I had to create and link two charts) through the app that were then somehow deleted. I know that they were saved because I saved each chart multiple times to see how it appeared on the product pages. I cannot tell you how gut wrenching it was to spend hours building out size charts, take a break, and come back to everything gone. I spoke to support and they had no solution for me so I had to find a different app.

November 30, 2022

I am sorry you had issues with the app Kalila. I see we always responded quickly to all your questions and tried our best to recover the lost data. We are always here to help if you want to give our app another try.

www.sowears.net

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

***SCAM ALERT*** they are making fool with them app. Not recommend. No customer service no response. Size chart automatically disappears after few mins and suffered huge sales loss. Nor recommended.

June 30, 2022

Hi Soha, I am sorry you had issues with our app. I emailed you right when I woke up (2 hours after you sent your email)

When we looked into this everything was working correctly. We requested more information about the issue but you deleted our app before we had time to investigate the issue further.

We have over 6,000 active customers and no one else has reported this problem. This is what leads me to believe another app may have deleted our app's data.

We are just a two man team trying to make the best apps and give the best customer service.

If you need any more help please contact us.

Jon
Relentless Apps

KIIKII

Location India

Size Chart is not showing up on my website before add to cart please check asap . Install it back to normal

March 24, 2021

Hi Rishabh, we fixed the issue :)

There was a code issue that affected a small percentage of our customers that didn't have jquery installed in the theme.

We also helped you fix your other issue with the second chart displaying.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Have a great weekend,