BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Reduce returns, Fit for Clothing Shoes +more on product pages

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Best Fit size charts size guides shopify app

Mooncheeks

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is much easier to use compared to all other apps which I really appreciate. The installation and set up was also very user friendly and easy.

August 2, 2022

21 Sailors

This is most definitely the best sizing chart app out there right now, I've been using this app for some time right now, its simple, easy to use, and it has great customer support to top it all off! 100% recommend it for anyone.

Chicos & Chicas Shoes

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use and install with no coding required. One chart per brand. Worked perfectly from day one. Thank u!

July 18, 2022

Thank you for the review. We have done our best to make an easy-to-use app.

cheaponlineshoppingstore

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

Great app! The customer service was really quick to respond to my questions I had about customizing the css for my size charts.

AnotherLevelWigs

I tested the other size chart apps and this one was by far the easiest to use. I was quickly able to add size charts to all my products and customize them exactly how I wanted.

Elgorre

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Sofar only used the free version - from my perspective it is a good starter app. I LOVE that you can show size chart explanation on top and below.

My Mall Pass

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

If I tell you this app has been a time saver, it's an understatement! Because it has been a lifesaver for us! Installs clean, looks neat, doesn't ruin your coding and freedom to position how you like on your site. Easy to use, does exactly what you want it to do with zero effort. We upgraded before the trail was up because we believe this is one of the best apps for creating table charts on our product page. See it in action at www.mymallpass.com

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. You made my day.

alvin.shaoss

Location China

I used this app for size chart and Jon and Martin helps when there is issue. All look good. I like it!

Foxy Obsessions

I am so glad I found this app! It is a lifesaver. The app is super easy to use!! I mean SUPER EASY! I definitely recommend it to everyone, but especially to the people that are not so tech savvy like me.

Foreman Threads

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've tried other size chart apps and found this one to be the most user friendly. It works in a similar fashion to a plugin I used for Woocommerce before switching to Shopify. I love being able to display it exactly where I want it, and with the collection I want without having to modify theme code.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for your review :) We have done our best to create a simple user friendly app to solve our customers needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18