BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Fit Guide on Product Pages for Clothing, T-Shirts, Shoes +more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Best Fit size charts size guides shopify app

queendivaofficial

I was able to set up size charts for all my products in minutes. Everything was easy to set up and it makes my website look professional. Thank you!

Stadium Kitchen

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app :) Everything was super easy to set up. Within a few minutes I was able to set up size charts on all my products. Another great thing is I am able to upload photos to my size charts. Highly recommended.

Shoepify

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is my favorite feature to add to the website in the last couple of months. Read quite a no of reviews before I decided on this and have zero regrets. I was able to install it without any issues and get it running and I have no coding background because you don't even need to. When I ran into a problem, the team was super swift in helping and I'm 100% happy and comfortable with this app.

August 26, 2022

Thanks for the review. If you need any more help we are here to assist you.

MÏAU ORIGINALS

Location Spain

Hace poco la hemos instalado y nos parece muy fácil y práctico. El siseño es básico y eso ayuda a mantenera a la estetica de diseño de cualquer tienda.

Motivli

Time spent using app About 8 hours

So user friendly! Tried other apps but this one is the best. Only took me about an hour to set up size chart for about 10 products. And best of all, the size chart is not taking up room on my product pages. Love the link it provides customers and it looks clean and professional! This app is exactly what I was looking for :)

August 17, 2022

We did our best to make an easy-to-use intuitive app that is clean and professional.

Mooncheeks

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is much easier to use compared to all other apps which I really appreciate. The installation and set up was also very user friendly and easy.

August 2, 2022

21 Sailors

This is most definitely the best sizing chart app out there right now, I've been using this app for some time right now, its simple, easy to use, and it has great customer support to top it all off! 100% recommend it for anyone.

Chicos & Chicas Shoes

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use and install with no coding required. One chart per brand. Worked perfectly from day one. Thank u!

July 18, 2022

Thank you for the review. We have done our best to make an easy-to-use app.

cheaponlineshoppingstore

Location Australia

Great app! The customer service was really quick to respond to my questions I had about customizing the css for my size charts.

AnotherLevelWigs

I tested the other size chart apps and this one was by far the easiest to use. I was quickly able to add size charts to all my products and customize them exactly how I wanted.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18