Reviews (131)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and range of customization options, including themes, stickers, and custom emojis. They value its secure end-to-end encryption and responsive customer support. The mobile-friendly nature of the app allows for constant customer connection. Features such as an email reply function, chatbot, and file upload function are also appreciated. Merchants commend the app for its real-time tracking of customer browsing behavior and weekly data reports, which aid in performance analysis. The app is recognized for its reliability and effectiveness in enhancing customer engagement and boosting conversions.

May 27, 2024

BestChat has a great robot that can help me answer product questions and order inquiries 24 hours a day, and it can provide multi-lingual service, which is incredible.
The convenient switching between robots and manual customer service allows me to combine humans and machines to provide customer service. I like it very much.
Very good ai insghts, able to help me analyze my products and orders, and gave me good sales suggestions
The ai help write function is very smart and is simply an excellent collaboration assistant.

PandaCD
Singapore
20 days using the app
June 10, 2024

I am thrilled to share my experience with BestChat. This software has brought me numerous benefits and has significantly enhanced my customer service capabilities. The AI functionality is outstanding, helping me to serve, understand, and respond to my customers efficiently. BestChat is truly an excellent tool that has made my work much easier and more effective.

Candyshop
13 days using the app
June 14, 2024

So far I'm finding the app very easy to use and the AI fairly refined in the process of learning and answering customers. As AI continues to evolve, businesses like mine will depend more and more on the help that it offers. As long as BestChat keeps up with the demands of the evolving business needs, they will have me as a loyal customer.

Kewlus
About 18 hours using the app
February 23, 2024

Fantastic app, solved my customer care chat problem. I needed assistance and they were super fast. Thank you

AcquistoPOS
Italy
About 2 months using the app
BestChat replied March 15, 2024

Awesome to hear that! We're thrilled our app helped solve your customer care chat issue, and we're always here to assist you promptly. Thank you for your kind words!

January 23, 2024

Quite easy to use, from install to get it up and running. Had a notification problem with my iOS app but customer support was quick and a reinstall solved it.

SlimQ-UK
2 months using the app
BestChat replied March 15, 2024

We appreciate your feedback! Glad to hear our app was easy to set up and use. If you encounter any issues in the future, our support team is here to help! 🙌🌟👍

May 13, 2024

really great live chat app, everything you need and nice ui

JS Sports Prints & Frames
11 minutes using the app
December 26, 2023

It provides a complete CHAT + CRM solution, and provides various on-line messenger interfaces. More importantly, it provides the file upload function, which is quite powerful and easy to use. The current price is 0 yuan. Everyone, don't miss this opportunity.

SYFGIFT禮贈品
Taiwan
About 1 month using the app
BestChat replied February 23, 2024

We appreciate your positive review! 😊 We're delighted to hear you find BestChat valuable. Don't miss the current price of 0 yuan!

January 4, 2024

it's simple and powerful, use this app for your online store.

Omkou
3 months using the app
BestChat replied March 15, 2024

Thank you for your recommendation!🌟We're delighted to hear that you find our app simple yet powerful. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us anytime! 🤝

November 9, 2023

It is a very useful app. You can install the reply software on your mobile phone. You can reply to customers in time even if you are not in front of the computer. The relevant reply information can also be customized. It also includes an email reply function. Customers can also reserve email information when they are not online. , in short, it is very useful, worth recommending, worth a five-star rating.

ROCWARE
11 months using the app
BestChat replied February 23, 2024

We love your positive feedback! 💖It's fantastic to hear that you find BestChat highly useful. Your recommendation and five-star rating mean a lot to us. Thank you so much!

November 20, 2023

I was looking for that chatbot app for a while, I tried several but none of them were as close to this one.
The setup is super easy - there are a lot of useful options and the chatbot is so cool.
Thanks a lot guys!

kleopatrajewles
2 months using the app
BestChat replied February 23, 2024

That's fantastic to hear! 🎉Making setup super easy and providing useful options are our goals, and we're delighted that you found the chatbot cool. Thank you for your kind words and support!