Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Huntingtools

I think this app is the best for this job, it is easy to setup and look beautiful, it is so flexible, nearly you can modify every thing, and the most important thing is the support team, they are so friendly, the app was not supporting the Arabic language and i sent them email, and they solved the problem in just one day, now the program is compatible with Arabic websites, i would recommend this app for every website owner.

Thanks out of all my heart :)

Balance Day Spa

Great App. I was able to set a form in 5 minutes.

Tansfashion

Great app & very easy to use. Thank you for your help.
It works!

Sanctus777

Hi, its a cool app, but I would have liked that "contact us" tab could be sticked at the bottom off the website.

Ugust99

I really like this contact us app. It is sleek, discreet, and very user friendly. It takes our site to the next level. This added the finishing touches to our website and looks very nice. Definitely an app worth adding to your store.

Hooping Mad

Easy to set up and working as described

Bury Computers

Great simple app - perfect as in on the free plan however can se benefits in paid plans too.

A must for store owners.

www.burycomputers.com

Crowned Fitness

Awesome app and easy to use. Free version already looks amazing!

Thetacgap

This app is such an AWESOME app. Very user friendly..My mom could do it...if still alive of course. But to emphasize I really love it and how it will help my shopify store.

Gundam Galaxy India

Practical and Top App ! Makes life of Online Sellers a Breeze !