Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Tansfashion

Great app & very easy to use. Thank you for your help.
It works!

Sanctus777

Hi, its a cool app, but I would have liked that "contact us" tab could be sticked at the bottom off the website.

Ugust99

I really like this contact us app. It is sleek, discreet, and very user friendly. It takes our site to the next level. This added the finishing touches to our website and looks very nice. Definitely an app worth adding to your store.

Hooping Mad

Easy to set up and working as described

Crowned Fitness

Awesome app and easy to use. Free version already looks amazing!

Thetacgap

This app is such an AWESOME app. Very user friendly..My mom could do it...if still alive of course. But to emphasize I really love it and how it will help my shopify store.

Gundam Galaxy India

Practical and Top App ! Makes life of Online Sellers a Breeze !

Kittytrending

I'm very impress on how easy and simple was to build this form. I have used WP for many years, much more complicated and no as beautiful as this one. Thanks so much! I'll be launching my store in 2 days.

Todosubmarinos

Easy to configure (5 minutes). Very useful.

Edgefull

I don't often write reviews unless I feel a product/service is worth it (either it's really good or really bad) and I honestly have to say this is one of my favorite apps on shopify. Not only does it make your website look more professional, but it is easy to use, beautiful features for your page , and extremely functional.