Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

R A G S Boutique

Great app!! It's very easy to use

Schoolmusicals

I was looking for a quick easy contact form that works.
Zotabox contact form took a few seconds to set up, looks great and exceeded my expectations

Man And Canine

Works fairly well, however, but I personally was not a fan of using a separate website to manage my contact page.

With that being said, there is a plethora of customization to be had and I am sure that the paid version will allow the removal of the icon at the bottom of the contact form.

Elizabeth Allen Atelier

I just installed it and it was super easy and I really like all the customization. I have wanted a contact form forever and never knew I could do it myself!

Bub Grub

So far so good. Love how customisable it is. Looks simple and elegant.

Anasito

Nice app.
My only problem right now is the mobile version; contact tab is conflicted with Rewards tab. (Being fixed by support team) Other than that, it is a very useful & affordable app.

Kidsbedworld

Easy to use, simple tool, does what it says

Epic Penny

I've just installed the app and so far so good. I really like the customization options and the easy to accomplish embedding. Hopefully I will continue to have good luck with the it, as I totally love the look and don't want to give it up!!

Mywordcoach Ca

Easy to install and setup. Looks great on our site. Love the customization features. Very pleased with this app!

Tile Ideas

What a fantastic application. So easy to install and so effective. Love it!