Contact Us Form Builder

Contact Us Form Builder

by Zotabox

Add Multiple, Embeddable Contact Forms. Attach File, Dept.

Fit N Trendi

Super easy to configure. I am a new website owner and just starting out with websites and configuration. This app makes it so easy to configure the contact us forms with step by step instructions. Brilliant!

Paracon Consultants Corp.

Awesome tool. Very easy to use. I even can't stop playing with it.
I embedded it to some of my product pages.

SPECIALU.RE

L'application est complète, super pratique, dynamique et gratuite. Elle est trés facile à configurer et à installer. J'ai hâte de la tester.

Studio Ineśka

Super easy to set up, and it is excellent for a free app. I like the quick and straight forward customisation and colour-matching to my website. Highly recommend!

sale

Love this app does not bog down page speed with coding is functional and does what it says with great options like color match to page etc...

men2day

It's the best I've found and it allows me to create all I need.
As a comment, to establish a communication, Facebook Messenger works well, but the client has to use a Facebook account to establish the conversation

PetSaver Healthy Pet Superstore

It works ok, a little glitchy and only allows 5 contact forms, It works ok, a little glitchy and only allows 5 contact forms

Quality of Knife

I used this app to help me put a contact button on my website.
Did a great job. not enough picture options. why do I have to write 100 characters. I dont have time. Now I have written much more then 100...

Small Batch Wax

Very easy to install and get up and running, I had everything I needed done within 5 minutes. It looks amazing and everything I wanted to customize was customizable for free. Great app for your store.

Tool Now

Very nice app, in ten minutes I´ve my contact form issue solved. Nice UI & UX, It can be used and enjoyed by everyone.