Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Schatten Design

After embedding the code in a page, the page functions but I receive no emails from the app. This is the freebie version and perhaps that has some bearing on this. There is nothing getting hung up a spam trap.

mypursuitstore

not good. It's not work. The design nice but has error. ............................................

TMYO FASHION

Really easy to use and is very convenient to have on a website. I love that the tab is always on displays.

Rififi Art

Easy to install easy to use app. Recommend it.
You get a Contact Us button in the bottom of your webshop and the customer just click on it to get in touch.

Lord Mike's

This apps has a lot of useful things. I had other apps that did the same things but they are all one app.

BodyVista

Very cool app ads that certain something extra to your site and looks good :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Very Happy Thanks Guys ;)

FaerieDustOnline

I needed a contact form. I didn't need anything fancy and the basic contact form Zotabox provided was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the background theme. It did not match the colors or content of my webpage and I couldn't find any way to change it. Other than that it is fine.

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Fantastic app and very cheap too but ace quality.
I use it instead of the bog standard contact page as it has spam guards. I have also customised it to suit my brand. Love it!
Marie

L.K.E

I haven't used this App yet, but I believe it can help my business, which my friend recommended to me.

BundleFull Boutique Resales

Love this app very helpful lolololololololol)lllllllllllll)lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll