Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

men2day

It's the best I've found and it allows me to create all I need.
As a comment, to establish a communication, Facebook Messenger works well, but the client has to use a Facebook account to establish the conversation

PetSaver Healthy Pet Superstore

It works ok, a little glitchy and only allows 5 contact forms, It works ok, a little glitchy and only allows 5 contact forms

Quality of Knife

I used this app to help me put a contact button on my website.
Did a great job. not enough picture options. why do I have to write 100 characters. I dont have time. Now I have written much more then 100...

Small Batch Wax

Very easy to install and get up and running, I had everything I needed done within 5 minutes. It looks amazing and everything I wanted to customize was customizable for free. Great app for your store.

Tool Now

Very nice app, in ten minutes I´ve my contact form issue solved. Nice UI & UX, It can be used and enjoyed by everyone.

simon's finest art

Very easy to use. Good app for your shop. I watched a YouTube Video to setup everything step by step.

LuvB

Waste of time. Free version wouldn't save customized updates and kept showing the default background picture and style.

6IX9INEDUMMY

great tool for contact forms. I was able to greatly improve the look of my store with this app. must have

metalvoque

This helped me to provide a facebook live chat on my website. I Got some great help and it works perfectly fine.

Smush Face Place

So easy! I had the form customized, tested and working in like 5 minutes! Really impressed with how easy it was to get this up and running. Thanks!