Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Studio Ineśka

Super easy to set up, and it is excellent for a free app. I like the quick and straight forward customisation and colour-matching to my website. Highly recommend!

sale

Love this app does not bog down page speed with coding is functional and does what it says with great options like color match to page etc...

men2day

It's the best I've found and it allows me to create all I need.
As a comment, to establish a communication, Facebook Messenger works well, but the client has to use a Facebook account to establish the conversation

PetSaver Healthy Pet Superstore

It works ok, a little glitchy and only allows 5 contact forms, It works ok, a little glitchy and only allows 5 contact forms

Quality of Knife

I used this app to help me put a contact button on my website.
Did a great job. not enough picture options. why do I have to write 100 characters. I dont have time. Now I have written much more then 100...

Small Batch Wax

Very easy to install and get up and running, I had everything I needed done within 5 minutes. It looks amazing and everything I wanted to customize was customizable for free. Great app for your store.

Canadian Dream

Job well done, thank you............................................................................

Tool Now

Very nice app, in ten minutes I´ve my contact form issue solved. Nice UI & UX, It can be used and enjoyed by everyone.

simon's finest art

Very easy to use. Good app for your shop. I watched a YouTube Video to setup everything step by step.

LuvB

Waste of time. Free version wouldn't save customized updates and kept showing the default background picture and style.