Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Obsessed Style

I absolutely love this app. I haven't even dived into a third of what this app can do, report wise, and its already made my life so much easier. The information it gathers for you in a quick snapshot is so helpful. I've mainly been using this to help me gather my tax collected and that is literally just 1 of the 30+ reports it can run. Great app, thanks for building it!

XYXX Apparels

Designed my custom report within a days' time. Not to forget, the predefined reports are a bliss! Kudos to the team.

Tropic Skincare

Always a great customer support experience from the team! Always on hand to produce customary reports! Highly recommend.

Fiole

Great platform and amazing customer service. The help function is always replied to promptly and efficiently. Cannot recommend enough. Any form of report is possible it seems.

obVus Solutions LLC

I love Better Reports customer service! When I need help customizing a report, not only do they create it for me and will help modify so that it is pulling the exact information I need, they also send a video of how to do it so I know for next time. Fantastic customer service!

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore

Love that d customer support is really efficient n productive. Bravo to the team, special shout out to Tiia!

The Center, Palos Park

This app makes very detailed reports very easy. The customer support is also right on point and very responsive.

Modell's Sporting Goods Online, Inc.

Better reports support team are amazing. They are always quick to reply with amazing useful customized reports. I really appreciate their help, their reports help to solve alot of issues and keep things organized.

Easy Eye Sound

100% the best Shopify app I currently use. Customer service is second to none and is a crucial tool for our business.

Rad River Co.

Best customer service! Quick to respond and super accommodating with custom reports. Highly recommend.