Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Shoplively

Amazing Customer Service. Their team custom built a report for us without much back and forth and at no charge. The report is a game-changer for gaining efficiencies with out business that lets us get back to the important stuff. Thanks, Better Reports!

Alice Wonder

Awesome app that allows you to dive deeper in to your sales data! Customer service is fast and always willing to help/answer any questions.

Hobes

Better Reports is by far the best reporting app that we have come across. Clement has gone above and beyond for us, we highly recommend.

Caffeine Lab

its a great app. The reporting is great. the custom report is awesome... i love it and it makes my job easier

Suva Lapidary

Dev was very responsive and created two custom reports for me in the first days of my trial. The app really helps fill a gap in Shopify’s basic plan where reports are largely withheld.

Pretty Robes

Fantastic app and support. Clement built a custom report for me and made tweaks as I requested. This app. especially comes in handy if you're using the product customizer app.

Highly recommended app!

Southernrunner

Great app and great service. They respond very quickly and will help you out with any questions you have. The interface is super easy to use also.

Deals Nestin

Great app that gives you great custom reports - Clement is amazing to work with and can create magic with all sorts of special requests. We use this app for all of our flash sales that are televised on national TV and can't say enough good things about it.

Milkface Nursingwear Inc

Love this app. The reporting is great and the customer service is incredible. I really appreciate their quick response time to any questions and their help building custom reports.

The Workgear Company

The app is great, tailor makes what we need. Great support and prompt. Very helpful and good at explaining.