Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

MyCheriEssentiel

I used this app to get a report by state, to simplify paperwork necessary for business license renewal, and tax filing. Keanna Driedger really came through for me, by creating a custom report for me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Cookery

I'm super happy so far. Took a bit to get up to speed, but it's flexible and the support is amazing!

Le Swine

brilliant app. the customised reports is already saving time and money. Absolutely FANTASTIC customer service from Kritesh.

Steam Whistle Biergärten

Great support! Always really quick to assist, thanks for everything. We are using a custom report to help with our back-end system.

🚿 AlpenKraft Shop

The best reporting tool for shopify. Can create quite unique reports, that no one else can do. Kritesh is the best guy, helped a lot. Recommend

NICOBLU

Customer service is super responsive and able to adjust according to your business needs. Recommend

Sweet Afton

Using with Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery-- we had a question on sorting by pick-up dates and times and customer support (Kritesh!) got back to us surprisingly fast with extremely clear and detailed instructions. We've yet to reach a dead-end with any functionality we've aimed for-- fantastic!

CTA, Inc.

The Better Reports has been awesome!! Anytime I have a question I can press the blue button and I have an emailed answer shortly .

Blix Electric Bikes

Best customer experience I have ever encountered in an app. Super responsive & quick help w/reports.

God's Word in Time

We appreciate the multi-store reporting feature on this app. The support team has been top-notch in helping us get reporting set up the way we want to see it.