Reviews (1,061)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its powerful and customizable reporting capabilities. It's praised for automating complex reports on sales, inventory, and customer data, saving significant time. The support team is noted for their quick responses and ability to create custom reports. It's especially useful for businesses without a strong IT or analytics team. The app can consolidate data from multiple stores and provides a comprehensive view of total revenue. It also allows scheduling and distribution of reports to non-Shopify emails.

March 19, 2024

We've been looking for a good Shopify reporting app, we have looked in to a few options and weren't happy with them.
We finally found Better Reports, and it's amazing! A ton of flexibility, you just have to think of a report and it can be done in Better Reports!

Also, customer service is amazing, they have helped us with setting up custom reports, creating custom measures and dimensions.
They are very helpful and dedicated.

Thank you Better Reports!

Eiyan Lens
3 months using the app
March 26, 2024

It is a great option for customizable data reporting and manipulation. Better Reports gives me full control and view of my data. Their customizable report options allow me to track and analyze performance in the way that best suits my individual business needs, and they have excellent customer service to help me identify how to set up new measurements.

All Y’alls Foods
February 23, 2024

Such a great reporting system no integration work needed - just install and go! Any time I need anything custom the team helps me create what I need. I love how easy it is to create your own custom reports plus set up auto emails.

PromGirl.com
About 1 year using the app
March 27, 2024

This app is gold and support is nothing less than incredible!

They’ve helped me with custom reports that have made all the difference.

If you have another reporting app, uninstall it and only use this !!

Groomsaber
Hong Kong SAR
6 months using the app
May 1, 2024

I don't usually write reviews. But I can't say enough good things about this app. I was spending a whole day every 2 weeks on merging inventory and creating reports. This app saved all that time for me. It is definitely worth the money. The ladies I have bothered and emailed multiple times have been extra patient and sweet. Quick response and answered all my questions in detail for me.

On Time Fashions
12 days using the app
February 14, 2024

I totally love this APP and have been using it for 2 years . It is such a time saver for accounting!! The service is very quick and very friendly! They are always there for you. I just had them add another report which allowed me to view my annual sales on line per country which I need for year end ! Love it !! It is so worth it !! Thank you Better Reports ! I cannot live without you !!

Marquise de Laborde Paris
France
Almost 3 years using the app
February 28, 2024

I love Better Reports! They've made getting information so much easier. And if there's not a report you need already made, you can reach out and ask them to create one for you. The turnaround is FAST and they're so friendly. Highly recommend!

Pantego Books
10 months using the app
April 23, 2024

I've had a great experience with Better Reports to get information needed for certain filings. Their team was also very responsive too.

HairStixies
March 27, 2024

This app is a great help for our reporting - simple to use and it allows you to get as granular as needed.
Quickly and easily generate reports on demand - or schedule and send regular reports to other departments of you business.
On the couple of occasions I have needed help - their support staff have been swift to respond (& very helpful)

Highly recommended

Bulk Eats Warehouse
February 28, 2024

Very impressed with the power of this platform. When we feel that there is data we're not seeing and/or it's difficult pull, Better Reports seemed to always have a solution. The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond. 10 out of 10!

New West KnifeWorks