Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 5, 2019

Exceptional Customer Service, quick to reply and provide assistance.
App is easy to use with great instructional messages to guide you through setting up each Opt-In or Campaign. Great App :-)

PAKKA PRINT
India
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 3, 2019

Very helpful app. All-in-one application works smoothly with the store. Looking forward to more features. Great customer support. Love it)))

Savvy Husky
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited December 3, 2019

I am writing this review as I have never been 100% satisfied with a software product or an application especially with the amazing customer support Vinayak and team is giving us. The whole interface of the app is smooth and very user friendly.
We at Worldspace™ strongly recommend using this app if you are just starting out or already making killer sales!!

With Kind Regards,
Worldspace™ Team

Worldspace™ Store
Ireland
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 3, 2019

Really great app. Easy to use, works smoothly and does what it says. I've been told that they're thinking of incorporating email and sms follow ups as well, which would be really great !

SpaceCato
Portugal
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 2, 2019

great support respond quikly, usefull application made smartly more then 5 stars. For the pricing i wish it will be depending on the convertions not a fixed price

Hannah Martin Maroc
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 1, 2019

incredible app with loads of features and amazing customer service from vinayak, helps you setup with ease! Highly recommend!

The Barksters
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 30, 2019

I can only confirm all the positive comments. This company has a phenomenal customer support! I had an issue and texted Vinayak (the co-founder) before even installing the app. Re responded very quickly and tried his best to help me. The app is easy to use and there is a click-trough-tutorial with instructional messages on your first use. Also, there are many options for designing the features to fit in your store.

I can highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to recover abandoned carts effectively! :)

PASSION FOR PETS
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 29, 2019

I have used this app, it is awesome I loved it.
It gives us all the good stuff for free whereas others app charge money for the same.

GiviStores
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 28, 2019

Exceptional Customer Service, quick to reply and provide assistance.
App is easy to use with great instructional messages to guide you through setting up each Opt-In or Campaign. Highly recommend :)

Beautifully Well Box
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 28, 2019

I was looking to install recart (in comb with optimonk) but then i saw this app in the store instead. Decided to give it a try and see what's up.
I deleted optimonk pretty much straight away...

The UI is incredibly easy and the support from Vinayak was great! The messenger plugin didn't show on my store and so he did a little digging in my code and found a left-over messenger code from a previous app that i had deleted.

I love how the app integrates the main colors of your website into the pop-up (i use spin the wheel). That makes it THAT much more easy to use! Above all, it's free but I would pay for this! Seeing as other apps are worse than this and paid, this is a GEM and must-have for every shopify store.

Ecohomey