Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

by BiteSpeed

FB Messenger Marketing - Cart Recovery, FB Chat, Spin Wheel!

the bobbi becker gallery

I run an ecommerce store for an artist, and we've had tremendous success with this app. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a boost in revenue for their store. I'll also add that the service is unmatched, and Vinayak is always promptly responsive and helpful.

One word of caution to anyone using a Facebook messenger app. Don't use the Brooklyn theme on shopify. Due to Facebook's guidelines any chat box will cover the checkout button on Brooklyn.

Happy Marketing

InstaLiftNorge

Very good; the chat function is good. I had 1 tiny problem and I got help in their custom support very quickly. 5/5 stars easy

FitnessTyme.com

After trying Tidio, Tobi and many other facebook chat apps, I decided to give this app a try and did not disappoint. Not only is the app very intuitive and easy to use but their support team is tops. Had a short query and was answered immediately plus their agent/owner gave me tips on how to improve my performance and best uses for the app. Very impressed. I wish all the other app developers here were as professional and diligent as these guys. 5+ Stars easily!

vixay

Really great so far easy to use, hopefully get some sales soon.I’ve been searching for good Facebook retarget app for a good price for so long! The customer service is fast and friendly!

Buck Strike

I must say this app beats it all. The number of opt-in options and campaign styles are just the right amount and are very easy to set up. I truly have seen extra $$$ because of this app and the analytics are precise to the point where I can see what is working and what needs some editing to increase the click-through rate. I highly recommend this app whether you are first starting out or deep in your business. Extra money generated by an app that is automatically working for you is ALWAYS a plus!

Museo Del Freestyle

Great app and the best customer support ever. I will continue using it for my store, messenger marketing is much better than email marketing

Coco x Fifi

Customer support is reliable and very helpful :) App has potential to drive more sales. Thank you to the team

Hannah-Watches

Great app, very clear and powerfull, the help desk is very very fast and very very helpfull, recomended !! Just feeling sorry I can't give 6 stars ;-)
Tested several Messenger chat apps and this one combines with the abandoned Cart very well and very easy, this one is the one I searched for.

Garçon® Men's Underwear & Swimwear

Great little app. Love the UI. We just installed it and looking forward to see if it generates sales! Will keep you updated :)

Wink White Philippines

Great application by the way, I experienced technical issues for more than 20mins then a customer chat support saved me. Good job on your service. Big help for my website.