Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

nijuju

Greate apps, It has many good features that are very helpful to increase my revenue, and it is very easy to use. I have to mention that they provide super good customer service. I love this app and highly recommend it!

Flistaa

Very Easy to use app and great customer support. They are also constantly improving which is good part

Blueberry Boutique

Great app with good supported, Very faster for responded. The application is intuitive and easy to navigate

Country Bean

Excellent, easy-to-use app. What I liked best is that the team was invested in our success. The founder Vinayak would get on video calls with us to walk us through best practices. Highly recommend!

Traya

Great app . Best part tht in 10 mins one can start the whatsapp channel. Great support as well . Seeing good cart recovery numbers.

Tasty Tales

We have seen great recovery using this plug-in. Easy to set up and reports data accurately. Will try re-order feature now.

DELIA

Seen a huge increase in Whatsapp cart recovery rate after using this app. Staff is equally supportive and very very responsive.

Leginfi

Great app with good supported, I recommerded. Very faster for responded. The application is intuitive and easy to navigate

Coockatoo

Trying this app, contacted the customer support, quick response and very helpful, thank you. All the best

Suki Shopper™

This is the very first app I made a review about, it's great, I like the interface with just the right font size and layout. Support is great too...