4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its impactful marketing and customer support features. They highlight the efficient WhatsApp chat bot and automation features, such as shipping notices and broadcast messages. The user-friendly dashboard and responsive support team are also praised. Merchants report immediate ROI and increased sales, attributing this to customization options like language and opt-in features. The app is recommended for its ease of setup, automation capabilities, and its role in improving conversions and customer experience.

March 12, 2020

I just started using this app and its very easy to use. it's awesome so far, excited to learn more! The customer support team is really helpful and responsive. Happy Customer here.

brightter
17 days using the app
December 23, 2019

support client présent vraiment o top si vous avez un besoin et appli fonctionne simplement sans codage tous automatisés super produit pour travailler avec faceboook

Shopeazy
France
17 days using the app
Edited November 1, 2021

I just got the app and it looks awesome. And the customer service is right off the charts -- Vidushi is delightful and extremely helpful. I'm not good with techno so she set it all up for me...WOW! 5-stars, highly recommended.

PAT RYBOVICH CLASSIC
16 days using the app
November 26, 2019

A small start-up with a very robust app! Very responsive support team trying to address every issue. Definitely deserves a try!

BackGood
India
16 days using the app
Edited November 18, 2019

Great app, really nice team to work with, fast support and open minded for new feature requests! love to work with you guys! thanks a lot.

miniundme - Baby Store & Trageberatung
Germany
15 days using the app
Edited December 27, 2019

this app help me to set pop ups and give discounts to my custumers, it lacks some features but i like the support service it help me a lot ...................................................................................................................

Pawwerfulpets
Colombia
15 days using the app
May 17, 2022

I was looking for a solution to send WhatsApp notifications on our website, and someone in my network suggested Bitespeed. We started using bitespeed at Moora to send abandoned cart notifications on WhatsApp, and for the chat functionality on our website. I must say that it's a fantastic tool, and one must use it if they want to increase sales and enhance the customer experience. Apart from the product, their service is also great. Highly recommended.

Moora
India
14 days using the app
April 16, 2020

The installation and customization process is really easy and convenient, especially with articles and tour trial. Actually, you even have a great support from the founder. I will definitely try the upgraded version when my business grows larger. A million thanks to Vinayak! Best wish to the app.

Dollar Game
China
14 days using the app
November 23, 2019

Amazing! All is super easy to handle and it's very effective, they always try to help you no matter what! 5 stars is not too much. It deserves 10 stars and more.

Gadgets Colombia
Colombia
13 days using the app
February 5, 2020

I wanted an app that had a facebook messenger; other re-targeting options; an introductory free plan; an affordable paid option. This does it all, great customer service too and very easy to use and set up compared to other apps i tried.

Totsy Daisy