Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 8, 2022

The app is really good as well as the Team is also amazing. We were facing a few issues with API and Aayush from the team helped in all the ways and resolved all the issues on time. Kudos to the team and the brilliant app.

kelbyhuston-in
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 20, 2022

Brilliant way to help retrieve Abandoned Carts. Can start seeing the ROI from the first month. The support team is always available to help with any clarifications that we may need. Was a smooth process for right from the start.

BRIEFLY
Time spent using app: 26 days
June 22, 2022

I wouldn´t even give this app 1 star. Their app is not working and I have been waiting months. There are so many bugs within their app it´s ridiculous. I have lost so much money waiting for them to fix their app. It is not working. Don´t waist your time editing all fields and forms here - because it´s simply not working. They don´even respond to some of the emails. I have never experienced this before except with one other app provider.

Designstoff
Norway
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 14, 2022

Great app! Quite easy to setup and use all the features. Support from app devs is outstanding- they helped us with verifications as well as best practices. Highly recommend these guys.

Dorje Teas
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 10, 2022

This app has helped us automate alot of tedious tasks that helps with conversion and we can see the results. They also went above and beyond to help us with our WA API.

Teami Blends UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 7, 2022

Works as it should. Great work keep it up.
Much needed app for abandon cart recovery and will continue to use in future.

Fab Couture
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 28, 2022

some features need configuration, but aayush solve it to me thanks the app is very good especially for whatsapp api.

Outfitlebanon
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 17, 2022

I received very great support from Vidushi to get this setup, it is very easy to use and solves the problem, have many great features.

Sttylme
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
May 17, 2022

I was looking for a solution to send WhatsApp notifications on our website, and someone in my network suggested Bitespeed. We started using bitespeed at Moora to send abandoned cart notifications on WhatsApp, and for the chat functionality on our website. I must say that it's a fantastic tool, and one must use it if they want to increase sales and enhance the customer experience. Apart from the product, their service is also great. Highly recommended.

Moora
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 16, 2022

I am still in the onboarding phase to integrate Whatsapp for Skinvest but I am already very impressed with the support that I have received from Bitespeed team! Starting with a thorough demo with Junius who cleared out all the doubts for me while being patient. Special appreciation for Aayush for being super patient and clearing out the verification bit for Skinvest. Going forward, I am certain about one thing and that is: customer support is great therefore, things will always be easy with Bitespeed :) Looking forward to working with the team!

Skinvest