Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts | Reviews

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

Shumee

I ve used bitespeed extensively for campaigns. The integration was hassle free and Tanul's support is excellent.

Manna Foods

Bitespeed is a great app and easy to use. Very Supportive Team, Thanks to Tanul the integration part was quick and easy.

Hair Drama Company

Great App. Very Supportive Staff. Special thanks to Tanul! Few configuration need some changes, But overall 100% satisfied.

Green Soul Ergonomics

The team is quite supportive in terms of services offered. Services offered are great and app is easy to use.

Tipsyfly

Great up! Very good features. Excellent support. Been using it for a month and it seems to be working great!

Adepoy

100% satisfied with the customer service! Vidushi is really nice and helping!! she's the best! thank you!

Magicleaf

If you are looking for a quick Whatsapp setup for communicating with your consumers on Shopify, Bitespeed is easy to set up and easy to use. The whole team has been really helpful and swift in resolving queries.

Monk And Mei

Bitespeed helped us connect with our customers via Whatsapp and drive sales as well as increase customer engagement. We are happy with the abandoned cart recovery feature that this app provides. Tanul from the team has been very helpful in solving queries, scheduling campaigns and very professional in her terms of dealing with and providing timely responses and solutions. Looking forward to seeing more of what the app can provide!

FITTYSHOP

I´m starting with an online store and of all the applications I chose this one. I tell you that I found it very good and the attention from your team is excellent.

Azani

Does exactly as is advertised and works well. The system helped us in customer retention, especially from abandoned cart. The ease of setup is also an added benefit that we really appreciate.