Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts | Reviews

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

Suki Shopper™

This is the very first app I made a review about, it's great, I like the interface with just the right font size and layout. Support is great too...

Shopywix

This app is exactly what I was looking for. I had the chance to chat with Aman, he offers great service and he has great ideas. I recommend this app without hesitation.

edibee.co

Good Customer service & quick reply , answer all my inquiry thank a lot, just install it and will keep testing the function

Doğal Köy Sepetim

Great team! They helped quickly. They support very quickly in all matters. Great app and team. Thank you so much

Oficial Print

The best application and the best support I recommend with confidence thank you.
I answer any question very quickly

Pods de Colores

Great support from Vinayak and the team. Extremely responsive to suggestions and changes. They are a really great group of guys.

ExpressCrabs

highly recommended easy to use, it is a fast and effective solution for your store. I am 100% satisfied.

nuBANDS

Very pleased with the service as of now. Seems to be working as expected. The beauty about it I can follow up with abundant checkout and cart via What's app and FB

Alon Clothing

This app helps me to improve my customer experience. Really great support and amazing team. Easy to install and easy to use. I recommend to all.

Jegaro Store

Es buena aplicación, me ayuda mucho con mi negocio, si tienes página de Facebook y quieres explotar de marketing esta es una app inteligente que te dará más facilidad para hacerlo, en cuanto al soporte técnico, son buenos. Muy buenos.