The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.

Merchants appreciate this app for its impactful marketing and customer support features. They highlight the efficient WhatsApp chat bot and automation features, such as shipping notices and broadcast messages. The user-friendly dashboard and responsive support team are also praised. Merchants report immediate ROI and increased sales, attributing this to customization options like language and opt-in features. The app is recommended for its ease of setup, automation capabilities, and its role in improving conversions and customer experience.

November 16, 2019

Une très très bonne application avec une équipe ultra réactive ! Je recommande a tout le monde !

Merci beaucoup

RYC-ONLINE
France
May 25, 2020

Great features & support. Not tested it out yet. The best part is that it's free for the most part which really helps people who are starting out.

Cartoonised
Oman
March 17, 2020

simple and clear dashboard. team is helpful to sort out all my issues. highly recommended. Kudos to the team!

JollyPlaystore
Singapore
November 3, 2019

I decided to try this app because it was the only free spin the wheel app i could find. I was facing difficulty in installing it on my store and I reach out to the support team and Sid was super helpful. I hope it draw much traffic to my store. You can check my store out at whittlebabies.com to see how the app works!

Whittlebabies
February 24, 2020

Great App, Had some problems with setting up. Support is very responsive and assisted with all my questions. Thank a lot . Recommended

Shop Store Sale
Malta
Edited January 2, 2020

Just started using the app. Easy to setup and great customer support. Love that there's an actual person you can talk to. I recommend it!

Bizbriz
March 18, 2021

Good Customer service & quick reply , answer all my inquiry thank a lot, just install it and will keep testing the function

edibee.co
Malaysia
December 10, 2019

This app is FANTASTIC!
I tried it yesterday and then need some technical help. The team responded with solution in a timely manner. They even have a live chat support and the app itself is FREE!
100% recommended!

PetsWilLove™
China
January 12, 2021

The app works great and I love that it is free. I had 1 question that I messaged them on and Vinayak over there responded right away. Vinayak solved my problem right away and he was very service oriented and friendly. This app is great!

Streetsmartapparel.com
Edited December 29, 2019

Love this app and especially the awesome support! World-class app, my favourite popup app for generating leads.

Paulareis Timepieces