Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

by BiteSpeed

FB Messenger Marketing - Cart Recovery, FB Chat, Spin Wheel!

Shop Store Sale

Great App, Had some problems with setting up. Support is very responsive and assisted with all my questions. Thank a lot . Recommended

MyCocoonHome

Great team !!! I have never seen such responsive customer service. The app is very very easy to use, the back-end is refined, awesome. Unrivaled quality, can only earn money with this app. I give another 5 stars to encourage them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !!!!

Super équipe !!! Je n'ai jamais vu un service client aussi réactif. L'application est très très facile à utiliser, le back-end est épuré, génial. Une qualité inégalée, ne peut que vous faire gagner de l'argent. Je donne encore 5 étoiles pour les encourager ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !!

vayazoom

Great app and uniqe service. very kind and helpful staff
i use thier app daily with good results , k

V-Kid Print On Demand & Handmade

Only with free plan you can have great functions such as: Persistent Discount, Visual Popup, Spin The Wheel, and Facebook Live Chat. All functions in an app and support staff are always on hand. Easy to use, easy to be a star

Beeauty Me™

the app is really useful, well made and the support team are nice and kind
I think a bit more design options would be make it nearly perfect.

L'albero

I was searching messenger pop up and found it what I needed. By the way, live support replied really fast and helped with every question I had.

Fabio's Colors

This application is really good, the dashboard is simple and you can even change the colours and pictures you want to put on your pop up. I recommend this app ! Also guys if your clients don't speak the language on your ads just copy the same message as well but on their languages. like this they don't have excuses to leave your shop ;) cheers

AmazingNewTrend

Very helpful team and great app, easy to set up, Hopefully it does the work! Thank you for the good customer care!

YourPhone

Superb app! Works great and it is for the greater part free! I enjoyed the simplicity of the app and the customer support, which was very quick and helpful.

Picta Design

I told them
would leave a review as soon as I would get my first sale.
Well, I got 3 big sales within 3 days of installing the app, so VERY WELL DONE.

I was a bit hesitant at first because there are many apps out there doing similar things. But this is a really great app and support is AMAZING.

Super helpful about setting up the features at the beginning.
5 stars deserved