Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive affiliate marketing solutions. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and tracking capabilities for affiliate sales and payments. Features like progress tracking and email notifications for approved orders are praised for improving merchant-affiliate relationships. The app's customer support is commended for their prompt and effective responses. Merchants also value the app's affordability and transparency in tracking affiliate coupon conversions and payouts, making it ideal for businesses of all sizes.

Edited November 16, 2022

i haven't used it yet, but highly interested, because it's free. But I want to know how your app monetizes. Will there be a subscription cost later?

sskein
BixGrow replied November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any other concerns, please reach out to us anytime at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best!

April 26, 2023

So easy to use... works great right out of the box

Easy installation and set up... Lots of features just what you need and not what you don't.

PDF-Linkr
BixGrow replied April 27, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and 5-star review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and service. Please feel free to contact us at support@bixgrow.com anytime if you need help. We are always happy to assist!

May 10, 2023

BixGrow is the best free affiliate software in Shopify. Very helpful and fast responds Good Job and Thank you

Tako Studio
Indonesia
BixGrow replied May 11, 2023

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app day by day. And don’t forget that our team at BixGrow is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need!

December 24, 2022

So far so good! I haven't onboarded any influencers just yet. We did a test account and it seems pretty self explanatory. Thank you BixGrow for all of your thoroughness, attention to detail and really going above and beyond to create a platform that makes this process fun and exciting. As a designer myself I think of all the ways to win over a customer, and so far you've manage to win me over with this platform. I'm excited to see how it goes! - Solomon

Solomon Lawrence
BixGrow replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! What can we do to provide you with a better experience in our app? In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com - we're always here to help!

October 1, 2022

This app is truly fantastic. Very easy to customize, user friendly and they included a few details missing from other apps.
Support is prompt and helpful. You can’t go wrong with this app! Thanks Bixgrow.

OVRLAi
BixGrow replied October 2, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and my support. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com!

October 10, 2021

Very useful app for affiliate marketing with shopify. 24/7 support team. Highly recommend for everyone

WoodToolz
Greece
BixGrow replied October 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app. In case you want our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@bixgrow.com. We're always here to help you!

October 3, 2022

grat apps , great support , quick and lovely services to skyrock our business, i recommended your apps bixgrow highly

STOCKPLUS.MA
Morocco
BixGrow replied October 3, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve our app and service. Don’t forget that our team at BixGrow is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need!

March 24, 2022

simple to use It meets the needs of our company.Is a plugin worthy of likes, hope you continue to work hard

Aputure
BixGrow replied April 4, 2022

November 9, 2022

this app is free for everything! amazing platform that doesn't have to be paid for monthly, OR AT ALL LOL

Golazo Jersey
30 days using the app
BixGrow replied November 10, 2022

Thanks a million for your review! In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com. I'm always here to help!

September 5, 2023

Set up has been easy. The user front is exceptionally easy and there is fantastic support. Very respectable cost for the paid plans. I am new to the language used and I can not shout about how good this customer service is. Thank you and I look forward to using the app in action.

The Scar Wand
5 days using the app
BixGrow replied September 10, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that the setup process was smooth and that you find our user interface exceptionally easy to navigate. If you ever need further assistance or have questions as you start using the app, please feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We look forward to supporting you in making the most of our app!